Tires Looking for tips on removing loaded R1 rear on L4760

/ Looking for tips on removing loaded R1 rear on L4760 #21  
It would be a call for service from our friendly tire store in our small town.
Exactly and is exactly what I do. They have the equipment on the service truck (truck crane) and the experience to handle that without injury. A loaded tire and rim can injure or kill you is you get under it when falling over.

/ Looking for tips on removing loaded R1 rear on L4760 #23  
Back when I drove a big truck, the company we serviced was a steel processing outfit and I got to witness a 'slit coil' of steel falling over on an employee. Not pretty and it literally squashed the employee and resulted in instant death. Like squeezing toothpaste out of a toothpaste tube kind of but much more nasty. The slit coil was about 1500 pounds and about as high as a regular tractor tire and it happened in seconds. Once it went from vertical it went quick. Helluva way to die. Same applies to a loaded tractor tire.

/ Looking for tips on removing loaded R1 rear on L4760 #24  
Weigh the cost of a service call from a tractor dealer or tire repair shop vs getting injured and going to the emergency room.

Or weigh the cost of an emergency room visit vs buying a shop crane.

/ Looking for tips on removing loaded R1 rear on L4760 #25  
When I had to remove/replace my loaded 14.9-28's rears on my M4700 my main tool was a hi-lift jack and proper jacking under the tractor.
you just jack the tractor up enough to barely take weight off the lugs its not hard to walk the tire on and off
I'd hook the hi-lift just under the rim, lift a bit, lean back a smidge to get it off the studs.
All done on a concrete pad!

/ Looking for tips on removing loaded R1 rear on L4760
Thanks for the ideas and input but this thread ended up being pointless and unnecessary. I managed to install my rear remotes without pulling the wheel. I think the fact I did 2 and not all 3 gave me enough room to get it done with the wheel on…

/ Looking for tips on removing loaded R1 rear on L4760 #27  
Thanks for the ideas and input but this thread ended up being pointless and unnecessary. I managed to install my rear remotes without pulling the wheel. I think the fact I did 2 and not all 3 gave me enough room to get it done with the wheel on…

Someday, someone will run across this thread looking for the same advise. So, it wasn't pointless. Glad you got your remotes installed!