looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #31  
Hi, thank you for the reply. I have troubles to open any attachments here. Even if the post sais attached files, i can not choose anything. Is the problem now me or the possible attached files?

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #32  
Now i find the attachments. Thank's!

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #33  
Now i find the attachments. Thank's!

Tom, are you accessing via a smarty phone or a real computer? Computers work BEST. And work better when the ad-blocker settings allows you to see the attachments.

Glad you found a way to access the files.

Hope to hear from you on the success and outcome of getting the FX235D and the UFO tiller working together. Let us know how the image translators work for you sorting out the UFO functions. I don't have a UFO tiller, thus, your feedback would be a huge blessing to help others on the tractor forums.

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #34  
Hi, i'm so glad of your help. I was using a smart phone and that was the problem.

I will be honored to contribute something back when it's possible. Just need to figure out the correct connection of wires on the tiller cable that was cutted. Hopefully there is no problems with the UFO when i get i alive. That would make the life really complicated since you don't know if the problem is in the UFO or tiller electrics.

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #35  
Hi, thank you for the reply. I have troubles to open any attachments here. Even if the post sais attached files, i can not choose anything. Is the problem now me or the possible attached files?

Tom,

Found a CLUE to the RSB1504 parts manual ... 0CNP2-M92100 Did a search and it turned up nothing.

This came off of a single page PDF document I had found.
MEMO00006039jpg_Page1.jpg

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #36  
Hi, thank's.

The tiller has 2 sensors and a electric motor that adjusts the angle of tiller. One of the sensors is for indentifying the position of back flap and the other is for the tiller angle. I assume that the flap sensor also gives the tiller depth information back to the UFO. Now just need to figure out which pin on the tractor is signal out and which signal in from the sensors.....easy as what :).

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #37  
Hi, i'm so glad of your help. I was using a smart phone and that was the problem.

I will be honored to contribute something back when it's possible. Just need to figure out the correct connection of wires on the tiller cable that was cutted. Hopefully there is no problems with the UFO when i get i alive. That would make the life really complicated since you don't know if the problem is in the UFO or tiller electrics.

Found a RSB1504 unit on a Japan site. The stickers ...

+Left side+
Gear Oil to use EP-90
Change after every 200 hours of use.
Push the grease out the west side (west could be left side)
Amount values as shown on the sticker.
left tag.JPG

+Right side+
Match the 3PT link arms to the tractor model as shown.
(distance measurements did not translate)
If noise or vibration is being generated, adjust the top link.
right tag.JPG

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #38  
A few more clues on Yanmars and UFOs.

This is a sloppy google translation of a current Yanmar.com.jp web page.

1697380222687.png

The Yanmar UFO has electrical sensors, electrical piston motors, a control cable and an electrical control to do this work.
Prior to the UFO device, Yanmar and Deere machines had it all mechanically done with a term called, Draft Control.

The UFO gives so much more precision and 3-way axis draft control over the prior mechanical version of only 1-way axis control.

2 years ago, I thought I had saved a page from the Japan site with so much more in details, yet it got lost when the computer croaked.

/ looking for Yanmar FX265 manuals / part list / exploded view / UFO manual #39  
See how the UFO works automatically once the controls are set.