Comparison Looking For York Rake

/ Looking For York Rake #1  

Cropdustr

Bronze Member
Ok next question. I'm looking for a york rake for a 2010 GC 2410 TLB, who has one they love. looking for brands, price, and how good it works for them. york rake with or without wheels?????:confused2::confused2:

/ Looking For York Rake #2  
I'm certainly interested. Wondering what uses one would have for one as well.

/ Looking For York Rake #3  
Brought my 6'York Rake w/fold down grader blade in 95 for $600.00.

Driveway to land scaping also light brush dragging York has work darn well...York Rake will lighten your wallet. ;)

/ Looking For York Rake #4  
I have a Sundown 60" rake that I got with the tractor for $575 (I think). I have not had a chance to use it yet so I can't give a functional review but I can say its built like a tank. I know there are less expensive rakes out there but this appears to be heavier duty than others. Also, it is quick hitch compatible right off the lot, no modification needed. After the snow melts I can let you know if it works as well as it looks. I have the box blade from the same manufacturer that I've used for pushing some snow around and that has worked well so far. They both have their work cut out for them with my spring landscaping projects.

/ Looking For York Rake
I have a Sundown 60" rake that I got with the tractor for $575 (I think). I have not had a chance to use it yet so I can't give a functional review but I can say its built like a tank. I know there are less expensive rakes out there but this appears to be heavier duty than others. Also, it is quick hitch compatible right off the lot, no modification needed. After the snow melts I can let you know if it works as well as it looks. I have the box blade from the same manufacturer that I've used for pushing some snow around and that has worked well so far. They both have their work cut out for them with my spring landscaping projects.

Chuck, did you purchase rake from Litchfield dealer????

/ Looking For York Rake #7  
Chuck, did you purchase rake from Litchfield dealer????

Yes, but I think someone said that the Preston dealer sells the same brand. They are made in Springfield Mass. so I would think they should be around the area.

/ Looking For York Rake #8  
Buhler 6 foot with Gauge wheels. Was about $1200.00 CDN. The price of the wheels is what killed me.

Attachments

• York Rake.jpg
    York Rake.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 327
   / Looking For York Rake
Buhler 6 foot with Gauge wheels. Was about $1200.00 CDN. The price of the wheels is what killed me.

wow the price of your property by the water would I think kill me !!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Looking For York Rake #10  
Ok next question. I'm looking for a york rake for a 2010 GC 2410 TLB, who has one they love. looking for brands, price, and how good it works for them. york rake with or without wheels?????:confused2::confused2:

I have a heavy 7' Leinbach, paid $350 slightly used, and another $100 for the gauge wheels. It's a great rake. I have 800' of gravel drive that needs annual maintenance. I also do a little landscaping/grading. It's not a heavily used item, but it does come in handy.