Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP

/ Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP #11  
I recommend the Kioti DK40. Mainly for the loader lift capacity and sufficient PTO HP for a 6' bushhog. Then I'd add a grapple. Consider foam filled tires. Expensive, but you won't have to worry about the thorns. Lastly would be a landscape rake with gauge wheels to clean up the little stuff and smooth it all out. I wouldn't go less than 35 HP, no matter make or model, and lift capacity is king for brush management.

/ Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP
To Clarify: The main area I need the most work on is Pictured, it is a lot of trees which I know I will have to chop down but it is the brush that is small growth 2 in. diameter or less and at least 4 maybe 6 inches of dead leaves. This area is 4 acres of land.

/ Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP #13  
I recommend the Kioti DK40. Mainly for the loader lift capacity and sufficient PTO HP for a 6' bushhog. Then I'd add a grapple. Consider foam filled tires. Expensive, but you won't have to worry about the thorns. Lastly would be a landscape rake with gauge wheels to clean up the little stuff and smooth it all out. I wouldn't go less than 35 HP, no matter make or model, and lift capacity is king for brush management.

Agree with Gitty up. Plant your butt on a DK-40 on a Sunday when no one is there.

Again Thanks or your Time, I have talked to a neighbor who did tell me at least a 24 hp. tractor with a loader and brushhog. That's why I came here for expert opinions. Thanks Gittyup, what would something like that cost new as this is the first I have heard of Grapple.

/ Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP #15  
Remember, at least 5hp per 1foot of blade length.

/ Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP #16  
this is the first I have heard of Grapple.
Oh, bobby5, you are in trouble. You are going to love everything about grapples. You will convince yourself you just 'have' to have one! And as mentioned, we at TBN enjoy nothing (well, except our tractors) more than spending other peoples money.

New, with needed attachments, you are looking around 30G ( I think ) for a DK40. I settled for its little brother the CK27 for my 6 acres with no trees. 25,000 for me,but that includes a backhoe, about 8G all by itself.

/ Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP #17  
Do you have an LS dealer near you?

Yes I do.

/ Looking to be a 1st time Tractor Owner need HELP #19  
I will do that.