Buying Advice Looking to buy a new tractor.. Opinions??

/ Looking to buy a new tractor.. Opinions??
Anyone know any kubota dealers haveing great package deals prefrerrably down south if possible..

/ Looking to buy a new tractor.. Opinions?? #12  
Try looking at LS if there are any dealers near you.

/ Looking to buy a new tractor.. Opinions?? #13  
I am an unabashed Kubota fan, my current tractor, MX5100, HST, 4WD, R4's. fluid in the tires, FEL w/HD roundback bucket, toothbar, and Dirt Dog 6' rollover box blade is a great dirt work tractor. The HST also comes in very handy while mowing brush in the woods. The ROP's have a pin lock fold over system that allows you to lower them quickly to 1/2 height to clear low limbs. It is a great tractor for what it is. My only complaints are it is noisy with the turbo and HST whines and a tad thirsty. But, I would purchase it again in a heartbeat. The MX is on the Grand L 5 series frame. Basically, it is a stripped down Grand L series. It has a lot of power and holds traction well. I also have a set of pallet forks for the loader and a Horst welding rock and debris bucket. With the SSQA quick attach system changing out loader options is quick, efficient, and easy. I have had this tractor about a year and a half now and have about 200 hours of trouble free service to-date. The extendable 3pt. hitch arms are a great feature. I am looking at lift disc harrows now, but have not made a decision, most likely I will wait until the National Farm Machinery Show in February and see who has what and what kind of deals are available. Good luck.