Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions!

/ Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions! #11  
Buffalo, NY - actually around the East Aurora, NY area.

Thats cool,was just curious! But would say that the cab isnt worth it for the short period of time of use for the money. I have both just cause I spend tons of hrs out shredding but when im on my open cab I enjoy it being outside but thats usually early morning and late evenings.I enjoy running my tractors and you will to exspecially for the short period of time you say a year,even without a cab you will be trying to find something to do on your tractor

/ Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions! #12  
Anyone have ideas how long CNH will keep parts for Shibaura tractors?

Thanks,
John

The main component of the NH Boomers that is Shibaura is the engine. I think you can figure the N844, N844L, and N844L turbo models will have support for many years. Those engines are in many more things than just NH Boomers. For Shibaura to drop that engine and support would be suicide. Also, I still have more faith in Shibaura engines and products than Mitsubishi or anything New Holland is getting from LS these days.

The hydraulic pump and HST transmission are made by Kayaba. I believe the CVT technology actually belongs to New Holland. Shibaura was never a single source for all the parts of the Boomer tractors.

/ Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions!
Thanks for all the help guys. I ended up up getting the Boomer 3040 w/the 250TL FEL without a cab. I also got a rear remote, turf tires, brush guard, a new 75" Meteor snowblower w/ the hydro rotation and wings, and a new Woods 84" PRD finishing mower for the same money that the JD3720 non CAB version tractor would have cost me without any new implements.

/ Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions! #14  
Is that the old style. That sounds like a great deal.

Congratulations.
Chris

/ Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions! #15  
I have a 3040, open platform and I really like it. The 3045 is still a compact tractor for slipping into tight spots. The hydro provides plenty of power and speed. You won't be sorry you got the extra HP. The JD is just to high in $ and no one could show me any additional value.

/ Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions!
Yes, I got the old style (2010 Model) Boomer 3040 tractor. I will not buy a rebadged LS tractor. I think this tractor has as much power as the newer Boomer 40, has a better engine and is an overall better quality tractor.

/ Looking to buy new Boomer 3045 but have a dilemma and need opinions! #17  
I think you made a wise choice. My big fear was the new engine and lighter rear end in the Boomer 30,40,50 series. I had a Shibaura engine in my NH 1520 and that thing was bullet proof, it ran flawlessly for years. That's one reason I bought the 3040 model. I've got 53 hours on it, and it's loosening up nicely. I am blow away with the power of the Hydro in low (turtle) range gear. Mine doesn't have Super Steer and the turning radius is amazing for a 40 HP machine. Hope you enjoy your machine.