Looking to buy TC40D in Central NH

/ Looking to buy TC40D in Central NH #31  
I had the same experience with MB at a fair - walked in, asked about which of their tractors would do what I wanted, and I got about 30 seconds of NH (I was standing next to one) and then he proceeded to tell me that Kubota was the far superior company and made all the innovations we see in the tractor industry - they are the leaders and every one else follows.

I think I said that's nice, but I need a tractor to make hay with, not lead the world, please show me that one.

I left wondering why they bothered to sell the NH if they weren't interested in showing them to customers.

/ Looking to buy TC40D in Central NH #32  
I stopped by MB to look at snowblowers at the fair. Salesman asked me if I needed any help with a tractor, told him I had one and I was looking for a snowblower. He then asked me what I had and told him a NH TC24. His responese: "What! You bought a New Holland?!?!" I looked at him and said: "You sell New Holland!" /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Looking to buy TC40D in Central NH #33  
re: snowblowers

Chappell in Milford just recently got their order of Pronovost Puma snowblowers in. About 3 dozen in different sizes. I know for a fact that the 64 inch Puma is $1795.

They also sell NH but at Milford they only have 3-4 units and dozens of orange.

/ Looking to buy TC40D in Central NH #34  
Thanks, Mad. I stopped by Chappel in Brentwood (a lot closer to me) and checked out the Puma there, better than the Meteor. I picked up a flyer from Knoxland showing the Normand Econor. From the pictures it looked really nice. I will have to run up there and check them out one of these days.