Looking to Buy

/ Looking to Buy #61  
I love pictures of the snow. We don't get much of it here.

/ Looking to Buy
Well, I had planned a few more pictures today - but I left it in the hands of the 9 year old. So.... I have about 7 different pictures of the same point of view.... and a video. You will also note the backblade is a bit too small.... Since I bought it for the Bolens....

DSCF5033.JPG

LS R3039 Moving Snow - YouTube

I also have a picture of it all tucked in for the night (in our 'hay barn')

2013-01-27 16.14.32.jpg

/ Looking to Buy #66  
How cold is it, and how easily does it start in the cold?

I have the bigger brother R4047H, and have been running it a lot in the cold here lately. It's started fine into the mid-teens.

/ Looking to Buy #67  
I love pictures of the snow. We don't get much of it here.

Well Gary come on up to Erie Pa and get all you want to take home with you, we got lots as a matter of fact someone said just the other day we had the most or the second most year to date this year than anyone across the country! Now if that dosent just make my day!;)

/ Looking to Buy #68  
Well Gary come on up to Erie Pa and get all you want to take home with you, we got lots as a matter of fact someone said just the other day we had the most or the second most year to date this year than anyone across the country! Now if that dosent just make my day!;)
I know a little about cold and snow, I spent 5 years in Northern Alberta Canada where a normal winter day was -35C. I loved it. We got lots of snow in Calgary but not so much further north in Fort McMurrray. The good thing in Calgary was the Chinooks that came at least once a month and melted all the snow. I was able to ride my motorcycle at least once a month all the way thru the winter. In Ft Mac, we never got a Chinook wind.
I remember one day in Calgary a Chinook had came and melted everything, warmed up to shorts wearing weather. Wife and I went wandering in China town in 50F Sunny weather and 3 hours later came out to 25F and snowing. The winds come and go just that fast.

The only time in Ft Mac that we got a lot of snow was over Christmas holidays one year. We had gone home to Houston for Christmas and when we came back I really didn't notice the snow piles on side of the road. I told the taxi driver not to pull into the drive way so as not to turn the snow to ice. Normal snow storm there was about 3-6" if powder. Well when we got home, the snow was waist deep in the driveway with drifts higher than that. I had to hire a bobcat to clean the driveway and snow was piled 15 feet high on both sided when he was finished. It was middle of May before it all melted.
Now in Bismarck, we have been getting a little snow maybe once or twice a year, which last a couple days usually but this year we got 8+" and it stayed for a week or more. We didn't get to see it fall as we were again in Houston for Christmas with kids and grandkids.

/ Looking to Buy #69  
I forgot, I spent one winter in Buffalo New York. Got all the snow experience I needed then. GOT a hernia in my belly button shoveling snow and had to have surgery to fix it. Ended up with a scar from my belly button to breast bone.

/ Looking to Buy #70  
I forgot, I spent one winter in Buffalo New York. Got all the snow experience I needed then. GOT a hernia in my belly button shoveling snow and had to have surgery to fix it. Ended up with a scar from my belly button to breast bone.

Well come on up and take some home for old times sake, you can have all you want I got plenty!