Looking to learn

/ Looking to learn #11  
Compare it to this referbished tractor. Basicly the same tractor just 4Hp less. with a new loader. 4X4 YANMAR & LOADER. 4x4 is almost a must for a small compact with a loader IMO

I gave 2800.00 for my YM2000 2WD. USED No loader 2 1/2 to 3yrs. ago just needed some TLC. it's been great. Bought it from same place as above. Great Honest Guy.:cool: It's the Tractor in my Avatar.

Carey

/ Looking to learn #12  
You are retired and considering a tractor as some sort of hobby you enjoy, I say go for it that is all the justification you need. A lot less harmful than drinking and sitting idle.

Seriously if you buy your tractor at a fair market price and take care of it then it will be one of the cheapest things you can do.

/ Looking to learn #13  
You are retired and considering a tractor as some sort of hobby you enjoy, I say go for it that is all the justification you need. A lot less harmful than drinking and sitting idle.

Seriously if you buy your tractor at a fair market price and take care of it then it will be one of the cheapest things you can do.

Agree completely; spend far more time on my tractors than my Rhino or Grizzly and sold my bass boat.

/ Looking to learn #14  
Agree completely; spend far more time on my tractors than my Rhino or Grizzly and sold my bass boat.

Last year I had to decide between buying a newer and larger boat as my Boston Whaler is on the small side, decided I would have more opportunities to use a new tractor much more often. So far that has been the case.

I don't think most people realize how well tractors can hold their value if well maintained.

/ Looking to learn #15  
Agree sold my Ranger 370v I had for over 10yrs that was a basket case when I bought it. So my Tractor was something I could work on and ended up coming in handy alot more than I thought. The Wifey Sure likes it for the Yard and Garden. The boat was 70+ and Rough as H _ _ _ on her hair it always took a couple of days to get the Knots out. No speed limits and keep your foot out of it:rolleyes:

Carey

/ Looking to learn #16  
Quite a few years ago, I was running the back country roads on my new Harley and passed an elderly gentleman bush hogging a pasture. We exchanged hearty waves and I remember thinking, boy I sure feel sorry for him, here I am having fun while he is stuck on a hot tractor working. Now I am the old man on the tractor and realize we were both having fun in our own way.

I still have that Harley; can't ride it anymore, just can't bear to sell it.

/ Looking to learn #17  
You'll be buying used[very used]for a tractor with fel belly mower and hog in that price range,if you could even find it. I f you cut out the belly mower part you'd have an easier time,but it would still be very used.