Looking to purchase a Kubota L35

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #21  
Not sure if you ever got a manual but here is a couple of pics I took from my manual on how to remove and install the BH. I had no problem removing mine. You may have to apply down pressure on the controls a bit to relieve pressure from the pins.

View attachment 301422 View attachment 301423

I hope I didn't make it sound like the hoe was hard to remove always....its only difficult IF it was never removed and the levers and locking mechanism are seized. Other than that its a snap to remove, just try to do it on hard, level ground or it may give you a small fit when trying to re-install it.

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35
No problem Tags, ALL!!!! comments are welcome be me as I am new to tractors and backhoes. I lived on a farm as a kid but most of our stuff then was done with horses.

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #23  
Tags/ Don,

What these older machines have (mine included) is the lever and top clamping mechanism for the BH - the new Kubotas have a pin that goes in the bracket - needs to be lined up perfectly to slide the pin in.

The new system is solid no question, but the old clamp system is easier to use and install IMO. The cost to machine all the parts and blocks, springs, and levers was probably 5-10X the current system so I understand why Kubota made the change.

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #24  
Tags/ Don,

What these older machines have (mine included) is the lever and top clamping mechanism for the BH - the new Kubotas have a pin that goes in the bracket - needs to be lined up perfectly to slide the pin in.

The new system is solid no question, but the old clamp system is easier to use and install IMO. The cost to machine all the parts and blocks, springs, and levers was probably 5-10X the current system so I understand why Kubota made the change.