Looking

/ Looking #1  

MMLee

Tractor
Skidloaders, all kinds
Hi there! Does anyone know where I may be able to find used skid steer pumps? In our area everything is about picked clean.

I know someone may know of a good yard that has a ton of used machines out there.

I need your help!

/ Looking #2  
have you tried Surplus Center in Lincoln, Ne?

/ Looking #3  
Hi there! Does anyone know where I may be able to find used skid steer pumps? In our area everything is about picked clean.

I know someone may know of a good yard that has a ton of used machines out there.

I need your help!

Are you going to pick everything clean for resale?

/ Looking
Are we going to pick everything clean for resale?

I am not sure exactly what you mean by that but yes, there is a shortage of re-buildable cores of certain pumps and drive motors.

A guy with a down machine can not afford to send in his pump to be rebuilt, wait for it to be rebuilt then have it sent back. The entire time that happens, as you know, that machine is out of service and time and money is lost by him.

I was hoping to enlist some help in finding old ones, there are some folks that do not realize a machine has more value than just scrap once it has reached the end of it's apparent useful life. I am only trying to help working guys that desperately need their machines running to make a living.