Tractor News Looks like a good price for some one

/ Looks like a good price for some one #11  
That's a compact tractor anywhere.

I think he is thinking it should be a sub-compact tractor. But Norm, your right its a compact tractor. Sub-compacts are things like the Kubota BX and those tiny little JD's that there calling 20+HP and trying to pass off as sub-compacts, but everyone i have seen seems like a powerful garden tractor!!

/ Looks like a good price for some one #12  
I think he is thinking it should be a sub-compact tractor. But Norm, your right its a compact tractor. Sub-compacts are things like the Kubota BX and those tiny little JD's that there calling 20+HP and trying to pass off as sub-compacts, but everyone i have seen seems like a powerful garden tractor!!

And sub compacts often have a limited category 1 3 point hitch, have smaller wheels and tires, sit lower to the ground, and have a smaller frame verses the compact tractors. Kinda like John Deere's 2305, it has similar features to the 2320 but yet the 2320 has a larger frame, taller tires, and better capacities. You can see some of the differences in my pictures. This shows my YM169D CUT next to both a JD and a Kubota SCUT.

Attachments

• 1-27-10 014.jpg
    1-27-10 014.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 92
  • 1-9-10 045.jpg
    1-9-10 045.jpg
    946 KB · Views: 88
  • 1-9-10 047.jpg
    1-9-10 047.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 95
   / Looks like a good price for some one #13  
And sub compacts often have a limited category 1 3 point hitch, have smaller wheels and tires, sit lower to the ground, and have a smaller frame verses the compact tractors. Kinda like John Deere's 2305, it has similar features to the 2320 but yet the 2320 has a larger frame, taller tires, and better capacities. You can see some of the differences in my pictures. This shows my YM169D CUT next to both a JD and a Kubota SCUT.

Like the woodshed with all that wood. Is that a burned out ford truck in those pics? Nice big barn as well.

/ Looks like a good price for some one #15  
Deep, maybe it really is a 3 cyl? :confused: Good luck tryig to figure it all out if u bought it though. Whats with the strange "zero" in his phone #. I thought you could put a number in an add so i dont think its a way around something?

/ Looks like a good price for some one #16  
Nice model :D I can see enough of the pic. it's a typo. Thats only off a couple of hundred what I gave for this 2000 3 yrs ago from a UTDA dealer.

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    912.6 KB · Views: 69
   / Looks like a good price for some one #17  
Clemsonfor, I can't argue this, I would however like someone to confirm or show specs on an optional 3 cylinder in the 1700, if had it been a 1702 I could see it having a 3 cyl. ,:cool: or could be possible the engine had been changed out to the latter model 3 cylinder,

There seems to be some physical differences in some of the 1700,
example: mine has the white backing with black lettering on the hood, and the one in this ad shows the black backing with white lettering, I suppose could be changes in the year make, I understand that the 1700 were made between years '75-'79 and then the 1702 came in to replace the 1700 around '80 or '81, and it has the 3 cylinder,

/ Looks like a good price for some one #18  
I opened it in a graphics program and zoomed it in. It's a 2cyl.

/ Looks like a good price for some one #19  
I opened it in a graphics program and zoomed it in. It's a 2cyl.

well there ya go :thumbsup:
how you been carey? You get your garden tilled this season? as for me I have yet to find a rotor tiller attachment for mine,:cool: I have however found a cool yard tractor with a rotor tiller attachment, it seems to do the job well, ;) perhaps i can find someone who might make a trade:D yard tractor & tiller for a 3 pnt rotor tiller,.. of course some cash to boot :thumbsup:

Sempefly, I'd say 4-k with only a Scrape blade is a bit on the high side for a 1700,... Can it be purchased without the blade? if so! ask for how much? Being it does have a factory built ROPS installed would bring the price up by around 600-800 in cost, I wish there were some sort of value chart such as NADA car value to go by when buying a tractor,
as it is we have to establish the cost by certain things like how many hours? it's physical & running condition? and by the value of the attachments that comes with one, IMO only the average going price for a good condition 1700 with approx 500 hours should be around 2400-2800 add the ROPS for the total cost of 3400, used scrape blades around here can be purchased for 150-250
BTW- back when I bought my 1700 the owner was asking 2500 with a brush cutter,( bush hog) I ask how much without the cutter, He said 2100 and is when I purchased it :thumbsup: it took me a while to come up with a cutter although when I found one, it was almost New rarely used and is a much better quality cutter for 250.00 ..................
I must say though I am a bit of a horse trader and don't get in any hurry when trading,:D

/ Looks like a good price for some one #20  
Doing Good DND. Your welcome to use mine if you need to. I've already done the Garden. and it looks Great. By the way Spalding said the yanmar tillers won't be as available as they have been for him. I know He gets his from Fredricks so I wonder whats up with that. I seen you've been talking to Clemsonfor You know your one of the Two.:laughing::laughing:

Carey