Lost brakes on 2018 1025R John Deere

/ Lost brakes on 2018 1025R John Deere #11  
Have never sat on a JD below the 3000 series. But with my B2710 Kubota going down the little bit of grade we have it can pickup speed depending on the weight on it and if in high range. The part of them throwing the "broken" part away I do not like and would share that with them. Not rude but just tell them I want any part you replace.
Reading the work, you have done with the tractor seems it could be done some heavy work. But more so could your brake linkage be exposed and hit by driving over stump or such? A four-inch branch can beat up a decent piece of metal.

/ Lost brakes on 2018 1025R John Deere #12  
Is there a problem with John Deere brakes. I lost the brakes after only 70 hours on my 1025R tractor. Repair was expensive as they had to replace a metal
lever they said. However when i asked to see it , it had been thrown away. Is this a common issue?
Lost mine at 100 hours dealer over tightened and will not take responsibility wants $4700 to repair.

/ Lost brakes on 2018 1025R John Deere #13  
New member Apseydeere

Maybe it would be polite to tell about your brake failure and what is up with your gathering of information ??

What is a "front brake" bellcrank?