lost my office today

/ lost my office today #11  
here's pictures my SO and I took and uploaded so far...
there are a lot of them around i'm sure.
slight injury to a fireman when one of the tanks (propane,acetylene,
oil barrel, etc) exploded and knocked him over. they only attacked from
the outside due to the start the fire had.

CEC Fire pictures by sdutch - Photobucket

Sure looks like total destruction.

/ lost my office today
just drove by again tonight, backhoe/dumptruck out back, probably
will be all gone by the end of the weekend.

Attachments

• Fenner-20110812-00221.jpg
    Fenner-20110812-00221.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 185
   / lost my office today #14  
Those pictures are tough for me to look at. I can only imagine how it is for you. :(

/ lost my office today #15  
Hey, sorry for the loss.

BUT,

Take some time to think about the fresh start in new directions this will bring. All those things you wished you could have changed, well, now is the time.

Stay positive. Stay focused. You will be OK.

/ lost my office today #16  
I am sorry to hear about this disaster in your live and livelihood. I will pray for you. I hope you get it back together and up and running again.

/ lost my office today #17  
sorry for your loss here's hoping you can rebuild it bigger and better.

/ lost my office today #18  
Hey, sorry for the loss.

BUT,

Take some time to think about the fresh start in new directions this will bring. All those things you wished you could have changed, well, now is the time.

Stay positive. Stay focused. You will be OK.

X's 2 .I got through a house fire. It takes awhile and some things can't be replaced, but like RT said, good time to make changes you really want and need.
Wish you the best

/ lost my office today
thanks for all the warm wishes. the owners are saying they'll cleanup/design/build etc. we have been hearing rumors of a new building as we had outgrown
this one and needed more space in the shop/offices/parts depts. i think the timeframe has just been moved up. there have been 3 other locations that have had recent large building projects, so unfortunately the timing of this was not good, but is it ever?

lots of investigators around, sifting and trying to see where/when/how.

i added a video my girlfriend took on here cell phone to that photobucket
album, it's quite good for cell actually! i think there is a facebook dedicated
to it, but i don't participate so i am not sure what's up on that.

again, thanks for the notes.
seems like every few hours another item comes to mind that's gone. had 13 years of personal stuff there, (certainly not my home) but pictures on the wall
and desk, gifts, toys that were on display, files, etc. i know it's a building and can be rebuilt, the business will be fine, it's just the first time i've gone thru this type of devastation. had a small bedroom fire 6 or 7 years ago, but it was not all that bad and a lot was recoverable. seems like there is nothing left to recover here, as you can see in the after pictures i took friday in the daylight as the tinwork was pulled away.
here's the video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGUkoGHK7NE

Last edited: