Lost the camber on a trailer axle.......What does that mean?

/ Lost the camber on a trailer axle.......What does that mean? #41  
A friend of mine has 5 trailers on rental. Only one is dual and the rears are wearing regularly simply because most vehicles hitches are too low for that particular dual HD trailer. In fact I often see it pull away with the rear tires either in the air or skipping along. Naturally on every turn the rears scrub sideways. It had been special ordered to carry heavy compact loads. (cases of soft drinks) Due to rentals he simply can not custom fit each and every client with suitable matching hitches, generally they already have their own installed setup.
On 3/4 ton P.U.'s it is fine but behind a typical SUV it always leaves with the rear end sticking up high.

He needs to add some adjustable hitches to his inventory, I carry 3, I rent them for 4 bucks, with a trailer rental. I believe I got them from harbor freight, loose, sloppy, but cheap, and they have a good tow rating. Saves a lot of wear and tear on my trailer tires.

Right now I'm re-cambering a 5x10 trailer, replaced the axle last year, myself, so I know it was done right, I even welded the mounts. It's a 3500lb axle, tube type, but it gets loaded heavy, so no surprise.

/ Lost the camber on a trailer axle.......What does that mean? #42  
About a month ago I hit a coyote or something similar with the truck and subsenquently the fifth wheel trailer I was towing. Minor damage to the truck, but the trailer lost the belly covering, some plumbing pipes. I went for initial insurance assessment than to the dealer it went for repair. They found damage to the axles and the tires are prety much worn out. They area saying that the trailer lost its camber(both axles). They are saying that I must have hit a pot hole after the coyote (may have been a fox or whatever else). I know different as I was on interstated with paved shoulders. I did drive it some 300 miles home.

Funny thing is last year about this time the dealer said the saying that the trailer "lost its camber". The said that likely the trailer had hit a curb on both sides but only the rear axle was damaged. The trailer then had a total of 250 miles since new. Only the rear tires were worn.

The trailer now has about 5000 miles total, built in 2010 but bought new in 2011. The tires are worn on the extreme outter edge. If the camber was "lost" wouldn't the damage be on the inner edge. I don't know if the dealer is trying to pull a fast on or covering up so they don't warranty anything. My concern is it will be "fixed" and I'll be in the same boa next year. Could it be any thing else?

So what was the outcome to the axle problem? I didn't read it.