Love that Kioti

/ Love that Kioti #1  

CBB

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 5320N Vineyard, 1981 Deere 910, 1980 Kubota B22, 1983 Ford 1710
I took the Woods x70 backhoe off yesterday. That sure is a heavy unit---built like a rock, just like the tractor.

Put on a 5' brushhog and went to work. WOW, what an amazing piece of equipment and I don't mean the brush hog.

Very please with my Kioti with 38 hours on it.

PS...attached is picture of my new pup that sits in the cab with me the whole time I am on the tractor.

/ Love that Kioti
I took the Woods x70 backhoe off yesterday. That sure is a heavy unit---built like a rock, just like the tractor.

Put on a 5' brushhog and went to work. WOW, what an amazing piece of equipment and I don't mean the brush hog.

Very please with my Kioti with 38 hours on it.

PS...attached is picture of my new pup that sits in the cab with me the whole time I am on the tractor.

/ Love that Kioti #3  
<font color="blue"> ( PS...attached is picture of my new pup that sits in the cab with me the whole time I am on the tractor. ) </font>

I think you forgot something.

/ Love that Kioti #4  
<font color="blue"> ( PS...attached is picture of my new pup that sits in the cab with me the whole time I am on the tractor. ) </font>

I think you forgot something.

/ Love that Kioti #5  
The horned rats ate it, like everything else they come across. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Love that Kioti #6  
The horned rats ate it, like everything else they come across. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Love that Kioti
oops.

Attachments

• 887977-Blaze Puppy 9.JPG
    887977-Blaze Puppy 9.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 299