Low hyd fluid Jinma 254

/ Low hyd fluid Jinma 254 #21  
Glad you got it back up and running Ray,let us know if you need anything else

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales

/ Low hyd fluid Jinma 254 #22  
Tommy/Ronald,
So was this a manufactering problem covered by warranty or just a failure? Would you expect that others with tractors made around the same time to have this problem as well?

Thanks,

HT

/ Low hyd fluid Jinma 254 #23  
It is not a warranty issue,it could have been the pump dead headed for one reason or another,pump loose,who knows.I have seen it happen on a few tractors ,but not a common problem

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales

/ Low hyd fluid Jinma 254 #24  
half_ton said:
Tommy/Ronald,
So was this a manufactering problem covered by warranty or just a failure? Would you expect that others with tractors made around the same time to have this problem as well?

Thanks,

HT

I don't see any warranty coming out of China/Jinma on this. I don't think this happens a lot verses how many Y385's are out there. For me the drive gear is a very slow moving part number.

It's hard to go into/over every step and inspection procedure when replacing a pump. But in general one should try and take note to proper fit/alignment/contact etc...... try not to assume and verify.

Like if the pump drive went to far in the slot ..... then you may need two gaskets ??

I have seen similar damage on other engine driven pumps. Sometimes I have been able to see/find/correct and sometimes ... beats the ***** out of me??

Ronald
Ranch Hand Supply