Low power steering / transmission oil pressure warning display

/ Low power steering / transmission oil pressure warning display #1  

CattleTx

Tractor
JD 7330 JD 6420 CIH Farmall 105U MF383
I have a 2012 Case IH 105U which is essentially the same as a NH T5060. It has a 12x12 Synchro Power Shuttle transmission with the electro-hydraulically controlled PTO. This week when doing some shredding I started getting the "low power steering/gearbox oil pressure warning indicator (transmission oil symbol and steering wheel symbol) on the console display when I first engage the PTO in neutral at idle. As I increase the rpm's the warning indicator goes away and every thing operates as normal.

The tractor has 1125 hours on it. I bought it in 2015 with 871 hours from a dealer where it had been traded in on a larger John Deere tractor. Since it was near the 1000 hour mark, I had the dealer change all the hydraulic fluids and filters before I took delivery.

I saw an old post on the New Holland forum where an owner of a TN75SA had that display came on and stayed on. RickB suggested that it might be a bad pressure switch which was the problem. I will check the pressure switch on mine (if I can find it). Any other suggestions as to where to start this diagnostic search?
Thanks

/ Low power steering / transmission oil pressure warning display #2  
I worked on a JX1100 which had that symbol displayed, changed transmission fluid and filters. Turned out to be the pressure switch. I posted some pictures, i will try to find one for you.