Low water pressure

/ Low water pressure #11  
If you have good preasure throughout the house, and it's just the shower, then it's the shower head that's pluged up. Do you have metal pipes anywhere? This is very common in homes with galvanized metal pipes as there is a build up that forms inside the pipe, and small pieces will break off from time to time. Those small pieces are about he size of a grain or rice, give or take a little.

Unscrew your shower head and look inside of it. There is probably a plastic devide that blocks teh water from going through into the shower head. It will be flat with a small hole in the middle for the water to get through. It's a water saver device, but mostly it just catches the bigger pieces of debri. Just wash it out and you will be fine.

To cut down on having to do this again, you can drill out that small hole just a little bigger. Then the pieces that were getting cought will pass through and you will never know they are in your lines.

Over time, this will happen to your faucets too as they build up on the screeen at the end of the faucet. Unscrew them and see what's there.

If you don't have any galvanized piple anywhere in your line, then it's coming from your well and you need to install a filter.

Good luck,
Eddie

/ Low water pressure #12  
I'm in a sim situation as Dutch. One addition place to check is, if you have single handle faucets, the water pasages into that ball valve are pretty small and I'd think that would be the first place to get plugged if you have some solids getting into the lines. I have problems like Eddie mentioned and when I have these kinds of flow problems, I disassembly the ball valve and 9 times out of 10 will find the problem there.

/ Low water pressure #13  
I have a tempermental shower valve,, single handle
ball type, that has this tendency to leak for a little
while every once in a while, then it goes away.
i think i get some crud in there also, in the little
o-ring washers.. but until it gets real bad, it's no big
deal.
once i start hearing the pump run in the middle of the
nite for no reason, then i start hunting for leaks!
(and i hear everything!)

:D