Lowe’s carrying LS?

/ Lowe’s carrying LS? #11  
I do like their nuts and bolts by the pound though. I keep a pretty good stock of grade-5 and grade-8 on hand of what I use the most. Too bad they don't have metric. Their trans oil has saved me every time I change the 15-gallons in the Ford. 🥹
For all things hardware I go here > McMaster-Carr

/ Lowe’s carrying LS? #14  
I see that Farm and Fleet is now carrying Bobcat SCUTs. Also, Dewalt bought out Cub Cadet.

/ Lowe’s carrying LS? #15  
Box stores have been selling Deere lawn mowers for decades, why not a tractor brand?

What really surprised me was seeing livestock feed for sale at Lowe's. They had several pallets of All Stock, Scratch, Goat Feed and Horse Feed. And even better, their prices are getter then Tractor Supply and Atwoods. 50 pounds sacks for $12
I had a conversation with my local JD dealer about the Deere's sold at box stores. He said while they WILL work on them, that anything bought from a JD dealer will be ahead in line of anything bought from a box store.

/ Lowe’s carrying LS? #16  
I would think Bad Boy, LS, Bobcat or Summit might want to swoop in to all the Simplicity/Snapper dealerships that no longer have a lawn and garden tractor line.

/ Lowe’s carrying LS? #17  
I had a conversation with my local JD dealer about the Deere's sold at box stores. He said while they WILL work on them, that anything bought from a JD dealer will be ahead in line of anything bought from a box store.

Heck getting a JD Tractor worked on by a JD dealer I hard enough, yet alone a mower from Lowe's

One JD dealer that primarily works on mowers won't hardly touch a sub compact, and the big tractor dealer that sells sub compacts is too busy with big ag equipment to bother working on the sub compacts

/ Lowe’s carrying LS? #18  
I see that Farm and Fleet is now carrying Bobcat SCUTs. Also, Dewalt bought out Cub Cadet.

I'm under the impression it was Stanley Black & Decker that owns Cub Cadet now. Still, an odd thing.