Buying Advice LS 4041 or 4047

/ LS 4041 or 4047
Talked with John Ryan at RCO Tractor, they really got it going on!!!! Very pleasant to deal with, answered all my questions and then some!!! Can't wait to buy my new tractor from them and have it delivered to my door!!! Check them out you will not be disappointed!!!

/ LS 4041 or 4047 #12  
I think when you compare side by side the features and quality the LS will win. I was lucky to find a dealer with Mahindra and LS side by side and the Mahindra looked absolutely awful beside the LS and as we all know, Mahindra red fades to pink pretty fast if left outside. So question is do you want a pink girly tractor or a blue manly one.

Awful, really? :confused3: No doubt that the LS is a better deal with a few different features, but to say that one is awful setting next to the other is actually hard for me to believe. As far as the paint turning pink, I thought that that was a thing of the past. but maybe it is a thing of what place of manufacture it comes from.

I have one red and one blue. I like the blue paint better, but the red hasn't gone pink yet. :thumbsup:

/ LS 4041 or 4047 #13  
Gary good call man!!! I have noticed how the red fades to pink, I surely don't want a pink tractor! You know blue is my favorite color. The dealer close to me has both and when comparing each one side by side I really liked the LS. I was looking at the 4041 and the dealer told me the 4047 is the same size but with 47 hp motor which sold me at the time. I think I need to stick with my gut and quit looking at other tractors and reviews on the net. What's the deal with the TnT mount and what are its pros and cons?

What is it that you want to know about Top and Tilt? If you are going to be doing much if any grading, it is THE WAY TO GO. Make all of the grading adjustments from the seat of your tractor, no stopping and getting off and back on the tractor multiple times.

Honestly, if a person doesn't have "TnT" they just don't make all the adjustments that should be made to get the best job done. Most people just say"that is good enough" where as the guy with the "TnT" setup makes the adjustments in seconds and gets it done better and faster with less effort.

Just my :2cents: