3-Point Hitch LS 7010

/ LS 7010
Beats me. lol

/ LS 7010 #13  
Just my guess 6 spline 1.375 is standard world wide. The metric I belive is in the cross joint and or implement end. The german and Italian are not 6 spline but would be metric. I have not seen Jinma's or Yanmars 6 spline pto not work with US branded product.

/ LS 7010
The drive line is 6 spline. I don't have any Idea why they would say "Metric Yolk" when it fits a standard Shaft. when I see that, I thought the Drive line was Metric. I guess not.

/ LS 7010 #15  
The bushhog I use on my LS3039 is a Modern Manufacturing made in TX. It hooks up just fine.

/ LS 7010
I have the Howes 10ft 3pnt. it worked great with my New Holland TD 75. my troubles started when I hooked up to my LS 7010.

/ LS 7010 #17  
I just hooked up my Bush Hog brand to my LS P7010 yesterday and it if a perfect fit. I think who ever told you it was metric was on LSD or some other mind altering drug. All PTO shafts are standardized world wide and the 7010 has a standard 540 shaft. If it is shoving it up on the PTO shaft then I suspect that the locking mechanism was not working properly or your equipment PTO shaft is too long or both. I have never had to modify any shaft for any of my tractors, but maybe I have just been lucky.

/ LS 7010
No one ever told me "It was Metric" that was what was on my ticket "Metric yk" as I have stated before my brush hog is now working fine. just like it did on my New Holland TD 75.

/ LS 7010 #19  
Hi lontex, was wondering how you would rate the New Holland product to your LS (fit & finish, performance, reliability) Would you buy another of either kind. thanks in advance
Dave

/ LS 7010
Hi. Dave I had a New Holland 'Boomer 75hp' it was a good little tractor, but the gear box left a lot to be desired. 8x8 crash box thats if you could get the gears in. LOL.yes I would buy another LS Tractor the fit and finish is Excellent (at least on my LS). for what you get for you money there is not another tractor out there that compares IMHO. very pleased with my LS. only have 173 hrs so far. take care. John T