LS Mossy Oak Tractor

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #21  
I wonder how it will hold up. Every camo atv I’ve ever seen has turned some interesting colors over their life outside. Can’t imagine how bad it would be over the life of a tractor.

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #23  
Only difference is the camo wrap and black rims from a compatible LS model.
Doesn’t offer any extra features that I can see from a blue LS except maybe price.
Every hunter knows that camo cost more than non camo?

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #24  
Hey everyone!

First time posting here, so bear with me while I learn the ropes. I saw that LS has released a tractor with mossy oak camo on it. Does anyone know any details about it? What do you think about it?
In camo it's too easy to lose. Stick to Green, Orange, or Red (TYM or Mahindra).

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #26  
Hey everyone!

First time posting here, so bear with me while I learn the ropes. I saw that LS has released a tractor with mossy oak camo on it. Does anyone know any details about it? What do you think about it?
DONT KNOW WHY SOMEONE WOULD WANT THIS..IF YOUR TRACTOR BREAKS DOWN IN THE WOODS, AND IF YOU HAVE TO WALK OUT, MAYBE FINDING THE TRACTOR WILL BE HARD TO DO WHEN YOU COME BACK TO RETREIVE IT.---A PAINTED ORANGE ONE FROM THE FACTORY OR EVEN A SHINY GREEN ONE WILL MAKE IT STAND OUT IN THE TREES...AND REMEMBER THAT ANY KIND OF CAMO IS USELESS IN THE FIELD OR WHILE HUNTING---DEER ARE COLOR BLIND AND ONLY SEE BROWNS AND GRAYS. THEY ARE GOOD AT MOVEMENT AND SMELL..SO KEEP YOUR TRACTOR AT A COLOR THAT WILL STAND OUT AND IS EASY TO SEE..

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #27  
DONT KNOW WHY SOMEONE WOULD WANT THIS..IF YOUR TRACTOR BREAKS DOWN IN THE WOODS, AND IF YOU HAVE TO WALK OUT, MAYBE FINDING THE TRACTOR WILL BE HARD TO DO WHEN YOU COME BACK TO RETREIVE IT.---A PAINTED ORANGE ONE FROM THE FACTORY OR EVEN A SHINY GREEN ONE WILL MAKE IT STAND OUT IN THE TREES...AND REMEMBER THAT ANY KIND OF CAMO IS USELESS IN THE FIELD OR WHILE HUNTING---DEER ARE COLOR BLIND AND ONLY SEE BROWNS AND GRAYS. THEY ARE GOOD AT MOVEMENT AND SMELL..SO KEEP YOUR TRACTOR AT A COLOR THAT WILL STAND OUT AND IS EASY TO SEE..
Yeah, I agree. The only purpose of camo is to hunt people. Our fathers hunted just fine in red and black plaid jackets with a big yellow number pinned to the back.

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #28  
The purpose of camo is to break up the outlines not so much the color for deer, anyway. Here's an interesting article on deer vision. Turns out they are not really color blind.

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #29  
Hey everyone!

I've been using an MT352 for several years now. Happens to be a cab model, not open station. I really like this machine. Came with 3 sets of hydraulics, AC/heat, radio and FEL for less money than my sons open station Kubota that has none of the options except for FEL. I have used it a lot including working hay with both a square baler and an older round baler. The Camo version appears to be the same in a 57HP model, no cab. Looks pretty sweet in my opinion.

/ LS Mossy Oak Tractor #30  
They are numbered to 100 and each has a little plaque mounted stating what number it is. Limited edition. Lol