LS MT3 3pt quit working

/ LS MT3 3pt quit working #1  

PeteN

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2020 LS MT357HC
Been plowing a lot of snow with the back blade so I've been using the 3pt and the bucket to move it around. After an extended time of mostly back blading it no longer would lift. The bucket still is functional so hydraulic pressure seems ok. Haven't checked it out too much yet but both the levers are moving so mechanically it seems to be actuating OK. I'll remove the back blade tomorrow to remove any load front the 3 pt. Any ideas?

/ LS MT3 3pt quit working #2  
check the knob under the seat

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-27 6.28.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-27 6.28.11 PM.png
    695.8 KB · Views: 118

/ LS MT3 3pt quit working #3  
Been plowing a lot of snow with the back blade so I've been using the 3pt and the bucket to move it around. After an extended time of mostly back blading it no longer would lift. The bucket still is functional so hydraulic pressure seems ok. Haven't checked it out too much yet but both the levers are moving so mechanically it seems to be actuating OK. I'll remove the back blade tomorrow to remove any load front the 3 pt. Any ideas?
Check one of your remote valves. I believe it would be the one that has the detent in it. That happened to me this brush hogging. I was just going to unhook the brush cutter and take it to the Dealer. I then noticed that the remote valve was pushed. No more problem.

/ LS MT3 3pt quit working
You correctly diagnosed the issue. One of the rear remotes was moved into an active position. Probably bumped it when using the 3pt lever. I figured it would be something simple. Thanks.