LS MT468

/ LS MT468 #1  

WVH1977

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey 2860M Cab, New Holland TC40, Hitachi EX100, Gravely Pro-Turn 152
Has anyone on here bought one of these? A friend of mine opened up a tractor shop 2 years ago and is selling LS tractors. I test drove this tractor and it seem to be really nice and has a good price on it compared to other brands and includes rear remotes. I am not worried about service if needed because I know who the owner is. Any one with experience with these tractors?

/ LS MT468 #2  
Hi. New member here. I bought a MT468C last fall. Right now I only have around 70 hours so far. The only issue I’ve had was a code thrown after the first regen cycle. It hasn’t been back since though. I haven’t done anything to it other than replace the work lights with LEDs. If there is anything you want to know I’ll try my best to answer. It doesn’t get heavy use but so far I have dug gravel out for a neighbor, brush cut a bunch, plowed a little snow with the back blade, used a 3 bottom plow to make a small food plot and pushed around some junk.

/ LS MT468 #3  
U didn't say were u is

willy

/ LS MT468 #4  
That's a big step up from a Boomer. Btw, LS makes the small NH tractors now.

The biggest negative on the LS in the size range I bought (MT3 size) was the lower lift height. It was 14" lower if I remember correctly.

They seem to be solid tractors.

/ LS MT468
That's a big step up from a Boomer. Btw, LS makes the small NH tractors now.

The biggest negative on the LS in the size range I bought (MT3 size) was the lower lift height. It was 14" lower if I remember correctly.

They seem to be solid tractors.
I know it is. My current New Holland is Shibuara built. Not sure when they went to LS. The price is right on it compared to the current market of cab 40 hp classs of tractor like I have now. It also has a lot of features standard that other manufacturers add on as options.

Whatever I decide on in the future, I am pretty sure it will be in the utility class. I want a more capable tractor.