LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping)

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #11  
I have the R4041EZ - it has been good for me ... good value for the $$$$. Only problems were ones I brought about - although I have noticed that it doesn't like the -40 degree weather we are having. It has probably noticed that the operator DOESN'T like it either!!!! (I don't know how much winter testing would be done in South Korea?) :)

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping)
I have the R4041EZ - it has been good for me ... good value for the $$$$. Only problems were ones I brought about - although I have noticed that it doesn't like the -40 degree weather we are having. It has probably noticed that the operator DOESN'T like it either!!!! (I don't know how much winter testing would be done in South Korea?) :)

By not liking the temps, what do you mean? Mine starts rough when it's cold, but it's made in S Korea too

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #13  
I would absolutely buy another LS.. Great value.. Love it..

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #14  

I don't know about -40, but the northern parts of S. Korea get well below zero regularly. In fact, that was a major problem during the war. R,

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #15  
The "EZ" shift isn't as easy at -40 ... once she warms up she is fine - but at those temps she hardly warms up! Just kidding about the S. Koreans not knowing cold - in fact, they have one of the largest and most modern icebreakers in the world - wierd eh?

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #16  
I have a 5030 and haven't a any trouble in two years. Haven't seen the dealer but once to buy filters. I am sure he is a good guy but I am glad I have not had a reason to spend time with him.

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #17  
I purchased a 7010 about 2 weeks ago and my only complaint is that I can only use it on the weekends... Maybe I can do my sales calls in my LS.... Buy my product or your Mercedes gets run over...lol

Only issue has been with the hood but everyone here has given me options to fix it. Don't think it will be a problem.

Buy with assurance that help is just seconds away

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping)
I purchased a 7010 about 2 weeks ago and my only complaint is that I can only use it on the weekends... Maybe I can do my sales calls in my LS.... Buy my product or your Mercedes gets run over...lol

Only issue has been with the hood but everyone here has given me options to fix it. Don't think it will be a problem.

Buy with assurance that help is just seconds away

What's the hood problem?

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #19  
My only problem was with the loader valve. Dealer ordered a new one and replaced in about a week.

Definately on the would buy again list!

/ LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping) #20  
I think the latch pin is set to high and doesn't sit right. A few LS owners have had the same issue and made small adjustments and problem resolved. I will check mine on Saturday.