LS Owners

/ LS Owners #1  

cbmedic

Tractor
LS G3038H
Hey all, I m in the market for a tractor, I own approx 5 acre hobby farm and like I said I am in the market for a tractor. I was initially looking for a second hand one but now have decided to buy new, then I know what it has been through and can look after it right from the start. I have researched and researched to the point of my wife telling me to go and just buy one already as she is sick of hearing about them....LOL. I looked at the tractors over and over and over again and have been leaning towards either a Kioti CK35 or a LS G3033 or G3038 with a Hydrostatic. For attachments...FEL (of course), box blade, and post hole digger. I am looking to get some insight on what people think about the LS machines. I seem to be leaning more towards the LS. I would simply like to hear some first hand experience with them (LS). Good or Bad. Thanks in advance for the information.

andy

/ LS Owners #3  
I own a J2023 & based my purchase on Price & lifting capabilities. The LS was hands down the winner by a significant margin. I purchased it in February & absolutely love it.

/ LS Owners #4  
I am new to LS tractors also. Bought mine back in Feb. I bought the XR3037HC. Main purpose is snow plowing and various other tasks the rest of the year. I have a quick attach for the 3 pt. a box blade, PHD, Flail mower, 3 pt trailer mover, front QA forks w/ hyd. thumb, loader bucket, loaded rear tires, and 2 sizes of rear counterweights for ballast. I like the tractor a lot. The extra features it comes with, great price etc. Quite a few owners on here and can't think of any major complaints. There were a few frame cracking issues on some but they were repaired or beefed up under warranty. Any tractors on dealer lots should have the repair mod corrected. Only about 40 hours on mine so can't comment much more. My purchase replaced a 10 year old tractor with only 466 hours. (Nothing wrong with that tractor, just wanted to upgrade to a larger one). If you are going to do a lot of loader work go with the hydrostatic. Read the posts in the LS forum and good luck with whatever you choose..