Grading LT 1042 with blade and hood prob

/ LT 1042 with blade and hood prob #1  
Tractor
none as of now
i have a cub 1042 with a snow blade on it after using the blade for a while the other day when i was done with it i noticed the hood wasnt sitting quite right its like it got pushed forward and wont sit down on the insturment panel correctly was wondering if any one else has had this problem also i was wondering if anyone had converted this plow to electronic angle i was thinking of mounting a screw jack and using that to pivot the plow but i am not shure how much stress a screw jack can handle any input would be helpfull i am more interested in getting the hood fixed tho thanks

/ LT 1042 with blade and hood prob #2  
i have a cub 1042 with a snow blade on it after using the blade for a while the other day when i was done with it i noticed the hood wasnt sitting quite right its like it got pushed forward and wont sit down on the insturment panel correctly was wondering if any one else has had this problem also i was wondering if anyone had converted this plow to electronic angle i was thinking of mounting a screw jack and using that to pivot the plow but i am not shure how much stress a screw jack can handle any input would be helpfull i am more interested in getting the hood fixed tho thanks

You dont ram the snow bank`s with it do you?? I have a LT1045 v-twin,and it plows great.But I dont ram the snow banks with it.

/ LT 1042 with blade and hood prob
i dont know my brother was running it when it happened that what im thinking he did and bent a bracket or sum im going to wait til summer to try to fix it tho as i think the hood may crack easily when its this cold out yes it does a good job plowing i just want to find a way to make some small wings for it for when the blade is straight so i dont have to clean up so much spillage