Lucky to be ALIVE!!!

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!! #251  
Jeez... been following along since the beginning and trying to wade through all the testosterone. Gary, glad to hear you are getting better. Definitely not an amusing but indeed an enlightening circumstance, and sorry the fiancé' piling on part as I am sure you could have used her support. The back and forth bather by 'experts' has been painfully entertaining in a sophomoric way. I just don't understand why people attack other people personally when they disagree, rather than just debate/argue the subject matter at hand. :confused3:

Again... Gary, wishing you continued speedy recovery. As your title says... do consider yourself lucky and smile that you are here today! Probably much easier said than done. But, we all know enough unlucky ones who left us before they deserved to go.

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!! #252  
Gary, I am wishing for your continued recovery. May it be rapid, and this whole thing to soon be just a memory.

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!! #253  
Finally read through the entire thread and wanted to add my best wishes to Gary for his continued recovery.

A major injury like this can be life changing and it is amazing what modern medicine can do these days. Not too many years ago a survivor of such an injury would have had to use a cane for the rest of their life if not a wheelchair.

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!! #254  
Finally read through the entire thread and wanted to add my best wishes to Gary for his continued recovery.

A major injury like this can be life changing and it is amazing what modern medicine can do these days. Not too many years ago a survivor of such an injury would have had to use a cane for the rest of their life if not a wheelchair.

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!!
Just an update, all going well. I still have some difficulty getting in & out of vehicle. Have to keep my knees together. Inside of leg numb that had hip replacement and some knee problems that weren't there before. Hopefully those things will continue to get better too. It's amazing how surgen's can put you back together.
I've since been under the same tractor twice and now have repaired. Believe me when I say I took every precaution for this not to happen again. Be Safe!!
Happy New Year !!!

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!!
Just an update, all going well. I still have some difficulty getting in & out of vehicle. Have to keep my knees together. Inside of leg numb that had hip replacement and some knee problems that weren't there before. Hopefully those things will continue to get better too. It's amazing how surgen's can put you back together.
I've since been under the same tractor twice and now have repaired. Believe me when I say I took every precaution for this not to happen again. Be Safe!!
Happy New Year !!!

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!! #258  
Nice to hear from you again, Gary,,I thought you would have sold that tractor by now.
All the best for you in this New Year.:thumbsup:

/ Lucky to be ALIVE!!!
Thanks for the well wishes and a great new year for all.
I did put tractor up for sale and had several responses wanting it. However it was 4 hours away and I was not as well healed as now. I also wanted to fix the clutch safety switch before selling. I decided to just take listing down till spring & apologized to the callers. I'll decide what to do with it in spring. I did learn a little about Deisel being the first I've owned. Expensive, painfull lesson though. The next thing I could see happening is a roll over being so tall and narrow. There's almost no flat ground at the farm. Even with the ROPS & seatbelt I dont want to try them out.