Luyhong feedback

/ Luyhong feedback #11  
Hi,

Actually, Brindley Auction Services in Ontario just sold 1 with Cab and loader. Was for sale @ $10k but don't know what it sold for. Showed as used but sure looked new.

You want to have a look at it go to Agdealer and look up Brindley Auction Services. Is on page 6 of their tractor ads. Would post the link but don't know how to shorten it.

Brindleys has lots of equipment for sale and not really an auction per se except for the livestock auctions they do. Sell new and used equipment.

Later
Tom

/ Luyhong feedback #12  
treeguy2 said:
The guy is not a dealer (pretty sure the publisher of the for sale flyer made the type error). Thay are a wholesaler that gets them from a Toronto impoter direct from China. He sells every kind of tractor you can imagine but makes it clear that he is not a dealer for any. He has the Kubotas,Kiotis,JD case NH..ect. Just the price of this one.....I can't let go of maybe buying this.
The thing is, this brand new 404 Luzhong 40 hp 4x4 tractor is only $8500cdn. brand new!
Chris is right. This guy is a "curbstoner". Like some car dealers will park cars on city streets with a "for sale" sign on them. This guy is only doing what you could do for yourself. Talk to the guy in Toronto and I'll bet you could be doing the same thing.

/ Luyhong feedback #13  
I just looked at another 2007 Luzhong 404 with modified aftermarket loader with 20hrs on it from Brindleys. They wanted $8500 and wouldn't go lower. I spent 3 hrs. going over it. It drove really nice and the engine sounded good but that was the best. Loader didn't work properly (leak from a weld). Potential coolant leak but could't tell for sure. Bad ground somewhere as you would have to jump a ground to the starter direct to start it. Must of been left outside a lot. Had rust already, and all levers were stiff, not that a little lubricating would fix. Unless it were to go much lower, not worth the effort and what would go next.

/ Luyhong feedback #15  
   / Luyhong feedback #17  
You are replying to a 4 year old thread
and they must be selling different Luzhong tractors in Australia because they have lots of bad reports

hi, yes, i know that this is a very old thread. While Luzhong and Foton are all in our city, Weifang. I know them well.
I think it is better to say something about the LUZHONG TRACTOR.
You are right, a lot of Luzhong tractors are selling in Australia.

/ Luyhong feedback #18  
quite a big bump. hehe.
YCT306 bulldozer is a very good machine. I like it.