LX2610 3rd Function Valve

/ LX2610 3rd Function Valve #1  

Kubotafan

Veteran Member
Tractor
G1800AWS, B3030HSDCC, L3540HSTCC, JD710A
I am in the process of buying a LX2610 cab tractor, and I need a 3rd function valve installed for a front angle blade. I have seen pictures and videos of a Kubota 3rd function valve, and there are metal lines running through the loader arms, and then long hoses, sticking up above the loader arms and on the outside of the loader arms going to the valve. I had a B3030 Cab and a L3540 Cab and the 3rd function was neat and professional looking. What I see doesn't look very professional in my opinion. Actually very disappointing. Has there been anything upgraded on the 3rd function valve and hoses to make it look as if it belongs on the tractor? Has anyone done anything that makes it look as if it belongs? I still find it hard to believe that what I see is a Kubota design for this tractor.

/ LX2610 3rd Function Valve #2  
Dealer installed the Landpride on the L2501,and it seems to fit and look OK.
Maybe you could check out one of those?
There is W.R.Long and others as well.
Hoping to get a quieter cab?
I would not want to sell our B3030 cab-just too good a unit!
Good Luck!

/ LX2610 3rd Function Valve
My B3030 Cab was a good tractor but 18 years old and showing the effects of its years of snow removal and being exposed to road salt. I am not sure if the LX2610 cab will be any quieter. I also had a L3540 cab tractor, but the B3030 was my favorite. Easy getting in and out of, and very maneuverable. It did everything I asked it to do.

/ LX2610 3rd Function Valve #4  
Surely someone must have some more commentary on those 3rd function kits?

/ LX2610 3rd Function Valve #5  
I had the Kubota third function on my former LX2610 and presently have one on my LX3310. I haven't had any issues with the hoses the way they are looped at the loader post. I find the only thing branches catch on are the mirrors.

/ LX2610 3rd Function Valve #6  
My LX2610 cab has the 3rd function and a STB1260 installed. Nothing is different from your description.