LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today

/ LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today #1  

Kubotafan

Veteran Member
Tractor
G1800AWS, B3030HSDCC, L3540HSTCC, JD710A
Today my tractor arrived. My previous B3030 and L3540 had a place for a few tools. I kept wrenches and shear pins for my blower there so they would be readily available. There isn't a tool box on the LX2610 Cab tractors. The open station does have a small tool box. Has anyone come up with a tool box for a LX2610. I expect the LX3310 would also not have a toolbox as it is the same cab.

/ LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today #2  
Today my tractor arrived. My previous B3030 and L3540 had a place for a few tools. I kept wrenches and shear pins for my blower there so they would be readily available. There isn't a tool box on the LX2610 Cab tractors. The open station does have a small tool box. Has anyone come up with a tool box for a LX2610. I expect the LX3310 would also not have a toolbox as it is the same cab.

Congrats. But - as you may have heard - it didn’t really happen without pictures!!

/ LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today
I am not smart enough to figure out how to do much for pictures. I am still a flip phone user! I have been called a dreamer, but this time I am not dreaming!

/ LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today #4  
I am not smart enough to figure out how to do much for pictures. I am still a flip phone user! I have been called a dreamer, but this time I am not dreaming!

I can relate. My wife showed me how to post pictures from the iPhone. Otherwise —- I’m a dinosaur.

/ LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today #5  
Congrats, Here's your tractor! Nice looking rig!

1698456034417.png

I have a third function valve so I can use an angle blade on the front a dual remotes on the back for a snowblower with a hydraulic chute and deflector. I already had a blade and blower that I used on a B3030HSDC. I haven't been able to figure out my profile and add the new tractor and delete the two I sold.

/ LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today #8  

Congrats on the new tractor. I keep a small selection of tools and gear in a collapsible canvas bag behind the seat in my L4060. Lynch pins are on a circular magnet (old hydraulic filter magnet) on the exterior rear.
Eventually I'm going to add caps to the loader crossover tube to store a length of chain.

/ LX2610 Cab Tractor Arrived Today #9  
On my old BX2230, I found a couple of plastic ammo boxes. They are big enough to store a 10" long wrench diagonally inside, along with extra shear bolts, pins etc. They rest on a ledge behind the seat against the back cab wall. Jon

There is very little space behind the seat on the LX2610 Cab tractor. There is a narrow shelf but not the space for a tool box.