Price Check LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately?

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately? #1  

edawg

Bronze Member
Tractor
Deere / 2025R
Curious what % off of list pricing on tractor with loader deals (to try to simplify, no backhoe, no "package deals" with other goodies)... First dealer bid was at 10% off plus the Kubota incentives locally... If there's 20% margin, plus 5% volume bonus plus 5% other SPIFs plus maybe other holdback amounts, seems there'd be more room for discounts... But with the supply/demand snafus of 2020, they aren't going to be as generous as prior years 'bout this time though? Old threads quoted things like $1500 off with 2 attachments plus dealer %age discounts in 2019 for example... Thanks!

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately? #2  
LA535

Limited availability, multiple rumors of a significant price increase in early 2021, I guess you have to ask yourself if you are going to walk away for perhaps another $1k. Good luck....

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately? #3  
My local dealer's price of $41500 for a retail $43420 LX3310 is less then 5%!

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately? #4  
Search recent threads for the Kubota Equine discount. You can sign up for free for some horse owners association and get a 20% discount on Kubotas.

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately? #5  
^^ but read the fine print, it excludes prep, setup, accessories, etc. etc. and you lose 0% financing if that's a concern.

Kubota Tractor Corporation, 2020. Up to 20% off MSRP on select models plus Standard Rate Financing (Promotional Rate Financing not Applicable). KTC reserves the right to cancel this program entirely, modify or amend any aspect at any time without prior notice. Purchase price is eligible for cash or applicable standard rate finance offers. MSRP for base equipment. Excludes dealer delivery, set up, and assembly fees, freight, taxes, and any finance charges. Optional equipment not included.

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately? #6  
Curious what % off of list pricing on tractor with loader deals (to try to simplify, no backhoe, no "package deals" with other goodies)... First dealer bid was at 10% off plus the Kubota incentives locally... If there's 20% margin, plus 5% volume bonus plus 5% other SPIFs plus maybe other holdback amounts, seems there'd be more room for discounts... But with the supply/demand snafus of 2020, they aren't going to be as generous as prior years 'bout this time though? Old threads quoted things like $1500 off with 2 attachments plus dealer %age discounts in 2019 for example... Thanks!

Given the supply situation, I'm surprised that one can find anything but MSRP less published incentives.

Now is not the time to buy unless you believe the price increase rumors.

SDT

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately?
Really appreciate it y'all! Was AQHA already, so signed up for equine program's preferred partner NCHA. The program's good through 12/31/2020 on kubotausa site page so we'll see how it goes. Had a massey dealer mention it was "easy" to use these equine deals as well that they also have in place FWIW. The tractor's going to help care for a barn for 3 horses next door and a lot of projects and a small pasture for our place as well.

SDT, Truth! This timing stinks! I've been working with my dealer for months awaiting the LX... he's telling me new supply is behind so dealers are trying to catch up for a weird summer of sales... They've sold all the decent used compacts (great margin) in this crazy year where people had money and time at home. And now dealers are getting new stock maybe too late to bring in the fall season trade-ins they'll need next spring. Going to be interesting to see if they end up overstocked on new units as winter sets in. Next year, they may not discount as much until things balance out again and they build trade-in inventory again. Not sure what steel prices and tariffs are doing to Kubota manufacturing, but can't be good. Maybe they will trim either front-end or back-end incentives before jacking up MSRP in the era of internet shopping when other lesser Asian products are trying to muscle in on price alone? 2021 is going to be weird as well.

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately? #8  
If the economy goes down a rat hole after the election you can have your choice of slightly used tractors 35% off.

/ LX2610 with LA435 (plain jane) lately?
Going to close out this thread with 4 simple words... "No product, no sale."

Found the discounts for equine do apply, but the downside for a package deal is you lose the attachments discounts as well as any discount on Kubota options or accessories (at least my dealer's F&I person said so despite wording that implied otherwise). So as usual, read the fine print on any manufacturer's "sweetheart" deal. Despite the fine print exclusions, it would have still saved <$500 on a tractor + attachments deal in theory so was ready to execute BUT... For a larger multi-store dealer, there were no LX2610s! After waiting months, enough.

So a nice green 2025R is in the barn with nice attachments and front hydraulics instead. "Have product, means sale." Less hydraulics on the 2025R for sure, but nice traction and power that manages real well in real-world use. Moved large pallets of compost, handled many buckets of gravel and crusher run, manages usual homeowner level tasks with ease and comfort. Hats off to Augusta, GA.

'Merica!