3-Point Hitch M4050 Hydraulic problems

/ M4050 Hydraulic problems #1  

Whitetail62

Tractor
Ford 3600, Kubota M4050, Yanmar YM3110
Ok I am having some problems with my hydraulics. When I let my 3 point arms all the way down Like when I am digging post holes, the hydraulics quit working. The front end loader and everything. The first time it happened, I just pulled the pin on the auger, moved the tractor to the shop, and pulled the pump thinking it had gone out; had the pump checked out and everything was good. Reinstalled the pump, changed hydraulic fluid, cleaned the screen, bled the system and everything worked fine until I tried to dig another post hole. Worked fine until it got to the bottom and quit again. Anyone ever had this happen?

/ M4050 Hydraulic problems #2  
Check the feedback adjustment on the 3pt position control.

On my brand new ( less than an hour,, first time I lifted the 3pt all the way) L4060 I had a similar problem when I lifted it all the way. It jammed the valve open continiously at top of stroke. I now question things a bit more as the 3pt should be the last drop in an open center system. The first valve in an open center loop should get flow & work. But I was having loader issues as well. At any rate my dealer fixed it & said it was 3pt feedback adjustment.

/ M4050 Hydraulic problems
Ok thanks I never thought of that. I will try it. Sure is a heck of a lot easier than tearing all that crap apart again.