M5040.....something is very wrong....

/ M5040.....something is very wrong....
Just thought I would let you guys know that a new pump has been installed and some of a "pressure relief valve" that went bad and made the pump go out. They are suppose to have it done next week. I hope so because I have alot of brush I need to move around with my grapple bucket in the near future...The dealer told me that it was going to be covered under warranty and it should be ready early next week. Overall this has been a good experience so far with the dealer/kubota.

/ M5040.....something is very wrong.... #12  
leeinmemphis said:
Just thought I would let you guys know that a new pump has been installed and some of a "pressure relief valve" that went bad and made the pump go out. They are suppose to have it done next week. I hope so because I have alot of brush I need to move around with my grapple bucket in the near future...The dealer told me that it was going to be covered under warranty and it should be ready early next week. Overall this has been a good experience so far with the dealer/kubota.

Wow. I'd be climbing the walls going crazy if I was without my tractor that long!:D It's ironic, I went so long before buying my tractor, now I can't imagine living without it.

Still though, why would a pressure relief valve "go bad" immediately after you had some hydraulic options installed? Sounds like an iatrogenic cause to me.

Iatrogenic: Induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures.

/ M5040.....something is very wrong.... #13  
Just leave it up to doctors to come up with ponderous words for tiny concepts:

Iatrogenic (5 syllables) = dealer goof up (4 syllables)
Epistaxis (4 syllables) = bloody nose ( 3 syllables)
rhinorrhea (4 syllables) = runny nose (3 syllables)
Upper respiratory infection (10 syllables) = cold (1 syllable)
Nephrolithiasis ( 7 syllables) = kidney stone (3 syllables)

If we didn't have these big words we wouldn't get paid as much would we?:D :D :D

/ M5040.....something is very wrong....
well it has been a little longer than I had hoped but this dealer has been very good to me in the past and we have done alot of business through the last couple of years. They are taking care of me and that is all I could ask. Honestly if it was a problem with the 3rd function valve I really don't care because they are handling it. I am in the market for a bh and if I happen to buy a rhino then it will be from them. As of now I am leaning towards a woods because of the hydraulic thumb but if I opt for no thumb then I still would give them the business. I've bought 2 tractors and an rtv from them in the last 2 years so I honestly believe they'll fix it. I am hoping to have it back before next weekend because I need to do a few things with it but if it rains anymore then it won't really be an option anyway. :(