Buying Advice M5640SU

/ M5640SU #81  
Well I only ran it about 15 min so far:eek:, (I bought it with 30hrs on it) but it feels like a good solid basic tractor. It's not as fancy as the L3240, but nice just the same. Lots more power and weight.
So 50hp,loader and 4x4 and you started off saying that would never happen,sure looks good in picture and got it at a great price. 30hrs should still have the new car smell to it. Congrats glad you got everything you wonted,I mean needed.

/ M5640SU #82  
WELL!:eek: After 4 weeks to the day, it's here. I'm happy with the deal. They installed a SSQA and a Woods bucket. 30hrs on the clock, $25k.:proposetoast:
I guess I'm in the wrong (orange) area, but since my search started here I figured I'd post the end result here.

View attachment 310516

Glad your shopping turned up a nice package and a good deal. Great looking machine. Enjoy!

/ M5640SU #83  
WELL!:eek: After 4 weeks to the day, it's here. I'm happy with the deal. They installed a SSQA and a Woods bucket. 30hrs on the clock, $25k.:proposetoast:
I guess I'm in the wrong (orange) area, but since my search started here I figured I'd post the end result here.

View attachment 310516

What forema Etexas said brand doesn't matter much as long as long as you're happy.:thumbsup: