M59 no go

/ M59 no go #1  

M59 gray

Tractor
Kubota M59
I have a used M59. Drove ok first time I tried it but after parking it for a couple days it would not move? Replaced the throttle sensor control as error indicated. No go:(.
Thoughts?
Input?
Experience?

Thanks!!!!

/ M59 no go #2  
Welcome.
I'm not very tech savvy....but usually when an electronic component gets replaced the ECM has to be flashed before the repair part is recognized. Hopefully Others may chime in.

/ M59 no go #3  
I have a used M59. Drove ok first time I tried it but after parking it for a couple days it would not move? Replaced the throttle sensor control as error indicated. No go:(.
Thoughts?
Input?
Experience?

Thanks!!!!
Is the error gone? What was the original error code? What have you already tried to troubleshoot? More info please.

Also if you dont find an answer here try posting at OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

/ M59 no go
Is the error gone? What was the original error code? What have you already tried to troubleshoot? More info please.

Also if you dont find an answer here try posting at OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota
It threw the error 85 or 84 code? The one saying it’s the foot throttle sensor, another saying the forward servo. I felt those down stream of the throttle were triggered by the throttle. I did not check the code after changing the control. No info in the control box telling me what to do.
I just installed it and tried it—-no go:(.
I have tried posted 3 times in Orange with no luck so far.

/ M59 no go #5  
Got word from service tech that it was an open connection on a servo.
They are testing the pumps as the loader is slow and BH seams weak.
Joys of buying a machine on the word of a dealer/owner:(.
In it too deep to not fix it best I can?
Just hope it is fixable?
Will update ASAP. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

/ M59 no go #6  
Thoughts?
Input?
Experience?

Thanks!!!!
This is M59 gray under another handle because of site access issues.
Update on tranny issue:
Technician found an open connection on a servo. Adjusted the throttle servo and tranny seams to be ok.
Now testing on the pumps as the loader and BH are weak and slow?
No further update to share.
Hoping for some good news?????
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 thanks to all for input!

/ M59 no go #7  
This is M59 gray under another handle because of site access issues.
Update on tranny issue:
Technician found an open connection on a servo. Adjusted the throttle servo and tranny seams to be ok.
Now testing on the pumps as the loader and BH are weak and slow?
No further update to share.
Hoping for some good news?????
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 thanks to all for input!
Open connection on a servo? Broken wire or ?

/ M59 no go #8  
Open connection on a servo? Broken wire or ?
Tech said bad connector- replaced. Makes perfect sense due to how it pulled up lame. I had replaced the throttle control sensor so the tech guy dialed it in.
May need new pump? The power steering, BH swing and loader arms are weak? May be the one pump?
I don’t know the circuits on it yet?
Any thoughts on it?

/ M59 no go #9  
Tech said bad connector- replaced. Makes perfect sense due to how it pulled up lame. I had replaced the throttle control sensor so the tech guy dialed it in.
May need new pump? The power steering, BH swing and loader arms are weak? May be the one pump?
I don’t know the circuits on it yet?
Any thoughts on it?
No, just keeping tabs for future reference. I really like the M59/M62, never worked on one…..yet. My brothers best friend had an L48, now a M59 so it’s just a matter of time before it shows up here.

/ M59 no go #10  
No, just keeping tabs for future reference. I really like the M59/M62, never worked on one…..yet. My brothers best friend had an L48, now a M59 so it’s just a matter of time before it shows up here.
I’m selling my L48. Purchased the M59 with fingers crossed. I knew it needed some cosmetics but did not know of the overall hydraulic system?
I’m waiting to hear from them on it🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 The stabilizers had great power, as did the boom stick and bucket . I don’t know if maybe I’m looking at one pump? I’m ordering a shop service manual so maybe I will be able to stay on things in a proper way.
From your posts you may be a service tech also? Any input is helpful:).