Price Check M59 Used Pricing

/ M59 Used Pricing #1  

yooperdave

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tool Cat 5600, LS XJ2025H, Branson 4215HC
What should I expect to pay for a 2008 M59 with less than 100 hours on it?

It is the full TLB package.

Is this the larger Ag framed tractor?

Is this a good tractor?

TIA

Yooper Dave

/ M59 Used Pricing #2  
Just to give you an idea, I went to a couple of Bota' dealers with a buddy of mine today to price out a new M59. The best price he got was $49550.00 with the three point hitch, front hydraulics, and hydraulic thumb for the hoe. He got two other prices one was 52 and one was around 55-56 equipped similarly. Don't know if this really helps or not but it should give you a good jumping off point. I would think that a "used" M59 would be hard to come by unless it was a rental or demo unit. Either way, after having a chance to run it around, it seems like a very slick unit.

/ M59 Used Pricing #3  
Check with Barlow Tractor they have one in their used list for $42500 I am sure you could deal with them.Used Kubota Tractors

/ M59 Used Pricing
The one I was thinking about just sold on e-bay for under $40,000 including free shipping within a 500 mile radius.

They lowered the price every day by over $1,000 until someone could not wait any longer.

Yooper Dave

/ M59 Used Pricing #5  
His username is BradyKY. If you search completed listings you can see the auction it was Brady from Barlowequipment.com