M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes

/ M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes #1  

Reylynn

Tractor
Kubota M62
I'm unsure of where to tie in the hydraulic hoses for Fit Rite rear remotes on my M62. I've read the thread here originated by RedNeckGeek. His post is helpful, but I don't have factory install instructions, and most of RedNeckGeek's pictures of his install show his initial factory installation that he replaced with the Fit Rite line. I've not been able to locate Kubota instructions identifying where to connect valve body hydraulic lines to the tractor. Can anyone help me?

/ M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes #2  
General rule of thumb is route hoses so they are out of the way and don't bind. I use 45 degree swivel fittings on my top link and about three feet of hose.

/ M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes
Hi mikester, I believe I have the hydraulic hose layout to the top n tilt hydraulic cylinders covered. The concern I have is with the hydraulic hoses from the existing tractor hydraulic system to the Fit Rite remotes. Brian marked the ports on the spool assembly. I am unsure of the corresponding ports for the opposite ends of the hydraulic hoses.
IMG_4427.jpeg

/ M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes #4  
Look at the loader control valve. Follow those lines back to where they connect on the tractor.

Hopefully you can determine which line is what by where it connects to.
I'm sorry I can't help more, but without having the tractor in front of me, that's about all I can do.

Maybe ask over at Orange Tractor Talks.

Thanks for your interest and trying to help. I checked out your website - nice job on the cab install.

/ M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes #7  
I use the backhoe swing pump connections for my rear remotes. No permanent piping changes needed. Just use the swing pump quick coupler and the backhoe drain line quick coupler. I don't need the remotes when the backhoe is on.

Thanks for your suggestion. I've been wondering about your type of configuration, but trying to address due diligence through gathering input from those who have gone before. Do I understand correctly that no power beyond connection at the new remote valve assembly is required due to the combination of hydraulic termination at the 3 point cylinder and switching the 2 directional valve levers?

/ M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes #9  
If you use the swing pump as I did, you will need to remove the power beyond plug/adapter from your valve and plug the external connection.

/ M62 Fit RiteTop'nTilt/Rear Remotes #10  
If you use the swing pump as I did, you will need to remove the power beyond plug/adapter from your valve and plug the external connection.
That sounds like the way to go. Can you provide more details on which adapter and plug?