Tractor Sizing M7040 Drive Ratio

/ M7040 Drive Ratio #1  

FTV

Tractor
Jd3205
Got my new M7040 4x4 Hydraulic Shuttle shift two weeks ago and really like it. No cab alo M200N loader. Just wondering what the front to rear drive ratio is on it - does anyone know? Reason I am asking is because I got the 11.2 fronts and the dealer said I needed to get 18.4 to match for the rear. But the Kubota specs on the bigger tractors have the 16.9 rears with the 11.2 fronts. I don't mind the back tires but they seem a bit huge on it. And I don't want to mess with the ratios which may lead to transfer case (?) problems.

/ M7040 Drive Ratio #2  
if you're dealer is struggling, i would call K tech central on that. michael haggarty is best tech last time i checked. those ratios should not be hard to find....do know it doesn't take much for an improper ratio to tear up the 4wd good luck!

/ M7040 Drive Ratio #3  
All the numbers you've given are widths and not heights. When trying to match ratios I would think you're going to need actually tire heights or circumferences.

/ M7040 Drive Ratio
Sorry here is some more info. The tractor comes stock with 9.5 front and16.9 rears. Circumference of 123:173 ratio is .711
11.2 18.4 128:181 ratio is .707
Tires are firestone super all traction.

What I don't know is the front to rear transmission ratio. But I am thinking that the difference with the bigger tires is negligible <1%

Does anyone know the transmission front to back ratio on that tractor?

Thanks