M7040 HDC

/ M7040 HDC #11  
No both of mine are the Sync.shuttle but sounds like the hyd.shuttle would be great for your needs. I have never bought anything from the folks your talking about(Auction place),see alot of business going threw there,just usually stop on sundays when I dont have to put up with anyone to look around. Have you just thought about seeing what someone can do for you on a brand new one,I mean its just worth a shot to see what the offer may be,with your trade-in. I have a really good dealer and salesman that I can refer you to,who will really help you out,just email photos of trade and can do everything over phone.Just pm me if your interested.

We have had lots of rain here my 5in.gauge was over-flowing since yesterday,some are claiming 10inches so far and still going....

Last edited:
   / M7040 HDC
I previously priced a new one from local dealer and it was 45K. Then add to the fact that the auction co. that sent me the defective 7040 is the same auction co that buys ALL local Kubota dealers trade-ins so I'm probably SOL coming out with a good trade-in value on my M4900 with local dealer. Jim

/ M7040 HDC #13  
I previously priced a new one from local dealer and it was 45K. Then add to the fact that the auction co. that sent me the defective 7040 is the same auction co that buys ALL local Kubota dealers trade-ins so I'm probably SOL coming out with a good trade-in value on my M4900 with local dealer. Jim

Well I can tell you even with my extra tires and remotes,i paid 39,500 for mine with sync.shuttle and adding the hyd.shuttle would have been somewhere around 41,500,this is recent. They actually gave me 2k more for my trade-in over what they offered me like 8mnths before and it had 200 more hours on it...This is the web.site to a guy that bought my neighbors tractor jhfarmequipment.com,we actually have the same name but no its not me(no relation),I noticed he has a 9540HDC on lot...

/ M7040 HDC
Thanks for the JHfarm equip. heads up BUT if I'm not mistaken his Kubota 9450 is a sync-shuttle. Who was the dealer that sold you your tractors? I don't desire a NEW tractor because I'm in the twilight of my farming career but $$$$$$$$ talks & BS walks.Thanks,Jim

/ M7040 HDC #15  
Normangee Tractor, Kenneth Hendricks 936-396-3101....

/ M7040 HDC #16  
Thanks for the reply. So the brake wear couldn't contaminate the hyd system with metal fines?? I was needing a 65 pto hp tractor.

Not sure if this matters but I think that the M7040 is actually about 62 PTO HP.

/ M7040 HDC #17  
Not sure if this matters but I think that the M7040 is actually about 62 PTO HP.

I believe the newer ones are around 64pto

/ M7040 HDC
The brief time I was in the M7040 it looked a lot larger than my M4900. All I want the M7040 to do pto wise is pull a 9ft disc cutter on a caddy. The M4900 will do it except in real good grass.

/ M7040 HDC #20  
The brief time I was in the M7040 it looked a lot larger than my M4900. All I want the M7040 to do pto wise is pull a 9ft disc cutter on a caddy. The M4900 will do it except in real good grass.

I use a 8ft Vicon disc cutter and pull a Vermeer 5x4 baler