M7950DT Fuel system diagram

/ M7950DT Fuel system diagram #1  

Avondale

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35 and Kioti NX6010
Good Evening, I am seeking a fuel system diagram for an M7950 DT (or similar model). The non-OEM (scanned version) of the service manual does not seem to have one. This machine has a water separator, a priming pump and a fuel filter. I am reluctant to cut away the strapping on the bundles to follow the various pipes/tubes and hoses.

Kubota 24 Dec 2017 009.jpgKubota 24 Dec 2017 011.jpgKubota 24 Dec 2017 012.jpgKubota 24 Dec 2017 009.jpgKubota 24 Dec 2017 011.jpgKubota 24 Dec 2017 012.jpg

Thank You in advance for whatever help you can provide.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Bob

/ M7950DT Fuel system diagram #2  
I'd use the factory parts list diagrams for your model Kubota Tractor Corporation - Illustrated Parts List The M7950 has two tanks, a sedimentation system, etc. - the diagrams should give you a good idea of how it all connects. Troubleshooting info might be harder to locate - although diesel tractor fuel systems have a lot in common from brand to brand.

/ M7950DT Fuel system diagram
Thank You for your help and the link. Sadly, this link detects that I am in Canada and declines me access. I will try to find a local version. Bob

UPDATE: I found the Canadian site and parts list. Thanks, again. Very helpful.

/ M7950DT Fuel system diagram #5  
Do you have problems with the fuel system?

/ M7950DT Fuel system diagram #6  
Does it have a C.A.V injection pump or is it a japanese license? Suppose this engine may be based on a FIAT design.

AGVG: Yes, Thank You. The fuel lines are frozen, I replaced the filter, checked the water separator, freed the fuel hand pump and added 9-1-1 along with localized heating with heat gun. I discovered the second tank as mentioned in first reply though not sure what it's purpose is. I have enveloped whole tractor in tarps and will apply heat via kerosene heater, once it warms up a bit. The fuel pump says Delphi but I think it is a Lucas design. All work is on hold as it is -28 c/ -18F (-37c with wind chill factor). It is not urgent as I have other machines still working. Thanks again.
Bob

/ M7950DT Fuel system diagram #8  
-28 and bleeding diesel systems is not much fun, have tryed several times...

Smal tank, is it for thermostart preheating?

Yes it is toooo cold. Would probably freeze as I work my downward.

This beast has a cab so won't fit in my garage or tent. As to the tank, I don't know, hope to ask the shop later today. My Kioti and my C/IH do not have one nor do the two neighbors who also own Kubotas (smaller, though). I will let you know what I find out.

I'd use the factory parts list diagrams for your model Kubota Tractor Corporation - Illustrated Parts List The M7950 has two tanks, a sedimentation system, etc. - the diagrams should give you a good idea of how it all connects. Troubleshooting info might be harder to locate - although diesel tractor fuel systems have a lot in common from brand to brand.

I have now found Canadian access to the parts diagram. In fact, I found an old and a new diagram for the second tank so I will need to crawl under the tractor to see which one I have. The piping is similar, looks like the shape of the tank has changed. Hoping to get to the Kubota dealer to ask about this tank, (purpose, etc). This was very helpful idea, thank you for the suggestion. Bob

Kubota M7950DT Sub Fuel Tank.png