M9540 cab disassembly question

/ M9540 cab disassembly question #1  

Tigershark

Gold Member
Tractor
KIOTI NX5510 Cab HST with Backhoe
My pto spring broke and I’m pretty sure the only way to access it is to remove the entire ride side console that covers everything. Is there an easier way ? Is it as big of a PITA as it looks? Assuming all the plastic caps are going to need to be replaced afterwards. Right now I have a big piece of wire keeping the pto level from moving but I do have the new spring so any advice ?

/ M9540 cab disassembly question #2  
don't know any specifics about your machine but sometimes the spring is internal to the transmission. my pto engages electric over hydraulic so I don't have a lever for the PTO. I would look outside under the cab. there may be an access panel that can be removed behind the rear wheel. the plastic caps can usually be re-used if you are gentle. you may break teh first one but after you figure out how they work you should be able to save the rest. sometimes you have to push in the center button and sometimes you have to pull it out. then the whole thing usually comes out with only slight resistance

/ M9540 cab disassembly question
Thanks for the reply I hadn't thought about trying to get it it from underneath. The spring is right by the cab level right now I have a piece of wire in place and when I want it turn it on I just pull the wire out lol