M96

/ M96 #11  
The little RTV500 looks out of place. We have a bunch of M135X's too.

Brian

/ M96 #12  

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 172
   / M96 #14  
The little RTV500 looks out of place. We have a bunch of M135X's too.

Brian

Where's the lot... aren't you mostly mobile?

I see a RTV in my future... seems used really hold their value... maybe I should start a new thread asking for you advice on RTV buying and if the new X series is the way to go?

/ M96 #16  
Where's the lot... aren't you mostly mobile?

I see a RTV in my future... seems used really hold their value... maybe I should start a new thread asking for you advice on RTV buying and if the new X series is the way to go?

I ended up going to work for Big Valley Tractor in Stockton.

Brian

/ M96 #17  
Do you still have your rig with mobile shop? The pictures were awesome that way you had it set up.

/ M96 #18  
Do you still have your rig with mobile shop? The pictures were awesome that way you had it set up.

I still have it for now. It's pretty bare with my toolbox out of it and a lot of the tools. I'm probably going to finish pulling the equipment out and sell it this spring.

Brian

/ M96 #19  
Did you buy the Freightliner for towing?

The reason I ask is because several times I have mentioned you to friends that needed a mobile mechanic... out in the Alhambra Valley and Livermore...

Either way... glad you found a set up that makes sense for you... lots of overhead going mobile...

So how many of the big Kubota M tractors do you see in a typical month?

Do the bigger Kubotas compare well with other offerings... I looked at an M59 briefly and then decided it was simply too big and I would have to hire someone to move it if needed.

/ M96 #20  
Oh wow! Nice! Tire pressure on the front?

That what 2 1,000lb silage bales and a 500lb bale spear do. Tires are low on pressure, too.
Here's the other 9540

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 98