made a deal on a new T4.75

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #11  
Great, now we will need new pics and details on how the replacement functions.best wishes,sounds like a great tractor

Ftom CT

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #12  
Wow! That is awesome service; applaud your awesome dealer too. I am glad they stepped up to the plate for you!

/ made a deal on a new T4.75
well, the New Holland rep was there too and they called me and asked me if I'd be happy if they exchange the tractor. I am very happy with my dealer and also with the New Holland rep. Can't complain at all.

Have to report again. Dealer called me and dropped of a brand new New Holland T4.75. Had 3.8hrs on the clock when I got it. It came with a few more features than my old one had (have to pay for those as I wanted them). I put about 2 engine hrs on it and all is A1! No noise from the gear box. I am happy camper now! Soon it's time for some pics.

Thanks again to my dealer and the New Holland rep for replacing the my previous T4.75.

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #15  
That's great to hear Deiselmonk!

Did you get the self leveling loader or the standard? Your right, it's time for some pictures :) congratulations on your second brand new tractor in a short period of time, not many people can say that!

What are the additional features you purchased this time around?

No, I don't have the self leveling loader. I got a 1ft long larger bucket, electronic hydraulic 4WD instead of mechanical, 540E PTO, front fenders, rear axle weights and another thing that I don't know yet what it does. It is a long shaft almost vertically mount on the back of the tractor right side. It think it is coupled to the 3point hitch leaver. It kind of seems that it is able to limit the travel of the leaver inside. Not sure why someone would want this, but the tractor came like that. The tractor will engage 4WD while in 2WD during breaking. Different...

I hafta pay for the larger bucket and the 540E option.

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #17  
After all of this time, how are you liking your T4.75? I still have my TC55DA EHSS that I bought new in 2005 and it's been a great tractor. Thinking about one like yours??

I used to have a 2004 TC55DA. The T4.75 (3.2L) runs circles around the old TC55DA. Much more power and stability. If you do a lot with the PTO, you may want the 540E PTO and the air suspension seat.. Other than that, the plastic toolbox is crap and the speakers inside the cab are useless. Everything else is A1.
Also the tractor has no park brake. One has to put the transmission in Park! I made a thread about how the Park pin broke off and went through the transmission. Anyway My dealer fixed it and never had a problem since.

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #19  
Thanks for the reply. I haven't been on here in years and I remember all the guys like you that had TC55DA tractors like mine. I think we probably talked years ago. I use mine mostly with front loader work........bucket, brush grapple, etc I have max wheel weight, loaded rear tires with fluid, and usually a backhoe on the back. I was wondering if your loader/tractor will lift significantly more than mine will? I understand there's no backhoe attachments (subframe not 3pt) from NH or Woods (which mine is) that is made for the powerstar T4.75 so if I buy it I will probably keep my tractor for the backhoe use since I use it extensively. Was also concerned about rear weight on your tractor, seems like I hear that's a concern with most tractors in these range.

I think we exchanged a few lines here and there before to... as you name rings a bell somehow. The front end loader lifts way more on the T4 compared to the TC55DA. My rears are loaded and have 2 weight rings attached to each rim. PLus I use my 84" Woods mower as counter weight. I can lift with the forks a full load of logs of 16 to 20 ft in lengthno problem that fills the feeding table on the wood processor. 1 good load and the feeding table is full. It does not have the lift power of my Case 580, but it is getting there. I have no idea about a subframe backhoe for the T4.75. I've traded, my TC55DA with the cab and the backhoe for the T4.75. A little while before that I bought that Case 580 SM2 with an extend a hoe. So now I have all kinds of hydraulic power. I don't look back at that little backhoe attachment (it may be good be for gardening).
Just curious... how many hours do you have on that TC55DA by now?