Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #31  
My thoughts and prayers are with Madreferee and his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #32  
Life is not fair... I just hope Madreferee's was in the right order... Have a aunt and uncle (he is now gone) who had a grandson (age 12) die in a 4 wheeler crash... daughter died with cancer... Life should be in the proper order... My grandparents are gone, my parents are now gone... I'm the next generation to be gone... Scares the H@#$ out of me! Life is good and enjoy while you can. I will miss his post. Most of us have never met, but we enjoy a common passion.

"Ask the Chief"

mark

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #33  
Oh how sad how utterly sad. I suppose selfishly, we can just be gratefull that he was so willing to share his wealh of knowledge with all of us all over the world via TBN. We have here on TBN a storehouse of information from Madrefere.

My my 58 years old so young, my sincere condolences to his family.
~rox
Salon de Provence
France

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #34  
Prayers and condolences for Mad and his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #35  
Thank you 8561, for posting. I'm fairly new to TBN, yet I am deeply saddened and shocked by this. I guess someone so helpful as MadReferee seemed to have an invincible quality. Paul, we'll miss you and I've lifted up your family in prayer today.
God Bless.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #36  
That, I wasn't ready for.
R.I.P MAD!

A man who offerred much, and still had much to offer. May God watch over you, and bless your family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #37  
There is surely a TBN in heaven, if not, there will be now.
May God's blessings be upon MadReferee and his family.
We should all rejoice for having been granted the opportunity to know him in this life and look forward to the day when we will all be near him again.
Amen.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #38  
I'm saddened for his family who surely are missing him very much at this time.

And for the TBN community and the vast knowledge they will no longer have only keystrokes away.

/Todd

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #39  
As soon as I saw the title of these thread my heart sank. I know Mad will be missed here, I can't imagine what his family is feeling right. We will miss you my friend.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #40  
What a tremendous loss. My condolences to the family, Mad was certainly a great man, and tremendously helpful to all.