Madreferee, TBN Member

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #72  
A loss for word's my prayer's go out to Mad and his family .May God bless them.His post will be missed. What a great man.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #73  
Though I only knew him from his posts here, is was not hard to see the good man behind the posts. He will be missed. All the best to his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #74  
His family is in our thoughts. He was far too young @58. Mad directly helped me out by fabricating blades for my chipper when I couldn't buy replacements.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #75  
Madref, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, may you be able to look down from above to see how much you meant to the members on this fine tractor forum by reading all these posts ! Your experience will be sadly missed by all, along with the persona you brought to this board !

God Bless you and your family !

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #76  
After reading that BIO, I feel even more blessed to have known him through TBN.
God Bless him and his family.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #77  
Only knew him by reading his posts on TBN, my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Dennis

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #78  
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family and friends. He will be sadly missed by all TBN members. Remember to celebrate his life.

Bill

/ Madreferee, TBN Member
Diesel-ME said:
Very sad indeed - but what a life!

Here's his obit: Nashuatelegraph.com: Obituaries

I never thought to check the Telegraph. Thanks for posting the obituary. And also thanks to MadDog for converting it to PDF to ensure it will always be here.

/ Madreferee, TBN Member #80  
I have only been on this site for a month or two and was always interested in his comments and he also responded to some of my questions. He will be deeply missed by The Gotcha man.