Buying Advice Mahindara 5010 HST Cab Tractor info.

/ Mahindara 5010 HST Cab Tractor info. #11  
I have a 5010 hst that is for sale I received it after mahindra took back the first one I bought that was nothing but problems this one seems fine but I lost all faith in mahindra and will buy a kubota next time

Same thing can happen with a Kubota too. How much? How can you slam Mahindra when they replaced your tractor?

/ Mahindara 5010 HST Cab Tractor info. #12  
If a person wants to, they can look and find threads on EVERY BRAND where there was nothing but trouble and the people will have nothing else to do with that brand, no matter what. :eek: EVERY brand has a lemon show up every once in awhile. :( It's just how it is. Mahindra stepped up, :thumbsup: but I guess that the experience soured his liking and he thinks that he will feel better moving on to a different brand. :confused3:,

Good luck to him, I suggest that he gets at least a Grand L, good chance he will be disappointed with a std L model IMO. ;)

/ Mahindara 5010 HST Cab Tractor info. #13  
If a person wants to, they can look and find threads on EVERY BRAND where there was nothing but trouble and the people will have nothing else to do with that brand, no matter what. :eek: EVERY brand has a lemon show up every once in awhile. :( It's just how it is. Mahindra stepped up, :thumbsup: but I guess that the experience soured his liking and he thinks that he will feel better moving on to a different brand. :confused3:,

Good luck to him, I suggest that he gets at least a Grand L, good chance he will be disappointed with a std L model IMO. ;)

It took 5 trips back to dealer and a mahindra rep came to the farm and no one seemed to know how to fix it. I had a useless tractor for 8 months and had get ugly before anything happened. The dealer is who finally got me a new tractor if not for him I would still have the lemon. The new one has only been back once but seems cured. I believe they are good tractors but I got in on the first year that this model was produced and it had issues. My dealer told me that after all was said and done that lots of those tractors had bad issues. Mine would hop so bad when starting to move it would slam you around inside cab and do the same thing when heading down a hill and you couldn't stop. I am looking into the Kubota M7040 as replacement

/ Mahindara 5010 HST Cab Tractor info. #14  
It took 5 trips back to dealer and a mahindra rep came to the farm and no one seemed to know how to fix it. I had a useless tractor for 8 months and had get ugly before anything happened. The dealer is who finally got me a new tractor if not for him I would still have the lemon. The new one has only been back once but seems cured. I believe they are good tractors but I got in on the first year that this model was produced and it had issues. My dealer told me that after all was said and done that lots of those tractors had bad issues. Mine would hop so bad when starting to move it would slam you around inside cab and do the same thing when heading down a hill and you couldn't stop. I am looking into the Kubota M7040 as replacement

I'm not implying anything here. All that I'm saying is that this stuff happens with ALL makes. I don't blame you for going to something else. The M7040 is a good step up from the Mahindra 5010.

The best of luck with your new machine. ;)