Mahindra 1626 will not turn over

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #1  
Tractor
Mahindra 1626 HST
I own a Mahindra 1626 HST 2021 it literally has 64 hours on it. I can not get it to start. Please help if anyone can take a listen this is what happens ~ I go to turn the key over and I just hear one click that’s it I tested the battery fully charged.

Could a safety switch be froze???

I just don’t know where to look next as far as to troubleshoot

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #2  
It could indeed be a safety switch. With my Kubota I must depress the clutch to start the engine. You may also have safety switches to be sure the shifter is in neutral, somebody is in the operator seat, and the PTO is disengaged. I'd check those possibilities first - and perhaps check the owner's manual for something you overlooked.

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over
I will run through in the morning ~ I looked at the PTO safety switch in the back tonight with a flashlight as it was dark out after I finished my snow route.
I’ll look further more in the morning.

Thanks for the response I’ll post back later in the day

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #4  
I’m reasonably sure it’s a safety switch. If it’s a hydro, look where the brakes make contact under the floor board, check the seat switch and your PTO. I bent the switch on the brake and if there’s any snow under the seat, it will mess that one up

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #5  
I get a kick out of people saying their battery is 'fully charged'. Did you test it with a load tester or just check it with a multimeter. Are the connections clean and shiny? Just because a batter shows 14 volts static don't mean squat.

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #6  
My vote is a safety switch as well. Move the PTO lever a couple of times, bounce on the seat a couple of times, depress the clutch/brake, etc.

You didn't lose a bunch of weight lately have you? 🙄

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #7  
The safety switch on the brake, I bent driving through puckerbrush and my seat had just enough snow to stop my weight from activating them

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #8  
If you are not real familiar with your tractor, do the easy, simple, and cheap things first.

I had the same issue a couple of months ago on my 2638.
Whether or not it is the same root cause, I have no idea but...

I found a little corrosion on the positive terminal. Cleaned and covered in dielectric grease.
Still would not start every time.

Checked other positive wires, at battery connection, that went to other sensors or dashboard and found a tiny bit of corrosion on the under side.

Starts up fine now. Gotta look close, even a small amount will cause problems.

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #9  
I dealt with the exact same scenario about a month ago on my 4540, ended up being a frozen PTO safety switch.

The previous day the tractor had sat outside in an ice storm turning our PTO generator. A buildup of ice on the switch kept it in the closed (or would it be open?) position when I disengaged the PTO, then sure enough the tractor wouldn't start the next day. Same deal, turn the key, one click, all the lights, wouldn't turn over. Luckily I discovered the problem fairly quickly.

Depending on how you used your tractor last, possibly something like this could be your problem? I can imagine a similar scenario happening while using a PTO snow blower.

/ Mahindra 1626 will not turn over #10  
Cycle the yellow PTO button by the loader joystick