Mahindra 1815 hst

/ Mahindra 1815 hst #1  

John Deere 3520

Silver Member
My grandfather just purchaced one last fall and i guess he seems to like it, but when i mowed a little with it in high gear its seems to bog down ALOT i mean im use to driveing a 30+hp JD with turbo, but this was really bad it goes good in low gear but really bogs in high does anyone else have this problem?? or is it just me?

/ Mahindra 1815 hst #2  
My grandfather just purchaced one last fall and i guess he seems to like it, but when i mowed a little with it in high gear its seems to bog down ALOT i mean im use to driveing a 30+hp JD with turbo, but this was really bad it goes good in low gear but really bogs in high does anyone else have this problem?? or is it just me?

High gear is meant for transport, and low gear if meant for working. There is a lot of difference between 30 HP and 18 HP.

/ Mahindra 1815 hst
High gear is meant for transport, and low gear if meant for working. There is a lot of difference between 30 HP and 18 HP.

yea there is a big difference in HP i just couldnt belive how much it boged in high. I didnt mean to spam up this forum i was just wondering.. Thank you

/ Mahindra 1815 hst #4  
Hi Range is great for plowing snow. Momentum is King with low HP.

/ Mahindra 1815 hst #5  
It's U
Ain't there though.
yea there is a big difference in HP i just couldnt belive how much it boged in high. I didnt mean to spam up this forum i was just wondering.. Thank you
GO drive some of the other brands of 30 to 35 HP tractors and see how they stack up to the JD.